EU+US Legion Gear + Changes

Slice

Legend
Hey guys so me and a few friends (check credits) have been testing how ilevel impacts stats in legion arenas. Essentially we found that the higher the item level the more stats you get (intellect/agility/stength, stamina and armour).

I previously made a thread with all of the gear but this thread gives more info.

Please note this is only BiS for arenas/battlegrounds.

With an increase of 25 average ilvl (from 15 to 40) I gained the following:
- 2 Intellect
- 2 Stamina
- 1 Armour
- 1 Versatility
- 1 Haste
- 1 Critical Strike

In total I had (with an ilvl of 40):
- Intellect: 152
- Armour: 46
- Stamina: 142
- Versatility: 25 (39.29%)
- Haste: 25 (53.52%)
- Crititcal Strike: 25 (51.43%)

We still believe that:
- If you do not have any item in a slot, you lose stats (excluding shirt and tabard).
- Stats from armour/enchants in no way contribute towards stats in arena.
- You cannot use trinkets in arena, but everyone is given the stun release ability.
- It is not average item level that increases stats, you gain stats for every item level a piece has over 24 (ilvl of 1 on a piece is same as ilvl 23 on a piece).

BiS gear:

Helm -
Mist-Piercing Goggles
Neck - Problem Solving Pendant
Shoulder - Heirloom
Cloak - Heirloom
Chest - Easter Dress (grandfathered) (Alternative: Heirloom)
Bracers - Anything
Gloves - Anything
Belt - Beastmaster's Girdle (grandfathered) (Alternative: Anything)
Legs - Tuxedo Pants
Boots - Anything
Ring 1 - The Rock
Ring 2 - The Rock
Trinket 1 - Hook of the Master Angler (Alternative: Insignia of the Alliance / Insignia of the Horde)
Trinket 2 - Hook of the Master Angler (Alternative: Arena Grand Master / Gnomish Universal Remote)
Off-Hand - Stratholme Lily
Weapon - Heirloom

Here is a link to my warlock who has an almost fully complete set: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/eonar/Bíoshöck/advanced

And @DexaQT's rogue:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bloodhoof/Funasticious/advanced

Thank you for reading. If you have any suggestions then please comment below.

Credits:
@DexaQT
@handsomedgc
@DetErMegJostein
@SkunkyMunky

Last edited:
Interesting, i thought enchants went away in BGs.

OP mentioned that while the enchants themselves do not work, whatever secondary stat comes from the enchants that don't function will actually provide some of those secondary stat numbers if your avg ilvl is above the baseline.

Or something. I get it.

Basically enchants don't work but you still get some of the enchant's stats if you push your avg ilvl above the baseline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UPDATE: We are not sure if yesterday it was bugging or if they have changed it but today we have found out that enchants make NO difference to ANY stats in legion arenas. However, ilevel now also increases secondary stats (haste/vers/crit) rather than just intellect/strength/agility, stamina and armour.

With an increase of 25 ilvl (from 15 to 40) I gained the following
- 2 intellect
- 2 stamina
- 1 Armour
- 1 Versatility
- 1 Haste
- 1 Crit

Wow that's so different than at 19.

I went from ilvl 24 to 46 and gained 3 stam and 3 int. No secondary stats.

I used 2x the rocks and switched them in the middle of bg with 2x the 1 ring and I lost 2%crit

im assuming armor type (leather,cloth etc) doesnt matter either. might be worth looking into for xmog purposes lol

im assuming armor type (leather,cloth etc) doesnt matter either. might be worth looking into for xmog purposes lol
If you're Character Level is below the threshold for the 5% Main Stat buff (40/50 or 55, can't remember) then the only reason it matters is for a tiny bit more Armor, and the ability to Mog shit post 7.0.

Hey guys so me and a few friends (check credits) have been testing how ilevel impacts stats in legion arenas. Essentially we found that the higher the item level the more stats you get (intellect/agility/stength, stamina and armour).

I previously made a thread with all of the gear but this thread gives more info.

Please note this is only BiS for arenas/battlegrounds.

With an increase of 25 average ilvl (from 15 to 40) I gained the following:
- 2 Intellect
- 2 Stamina
- 1 Armour
- 1 Versatility
- 1 Haste
- 1 Critical Strike

In total I had (with an ilvl of 40):
- Intellect: 152
- Armour: 46
- Stamina: 142
- Versatility: 25 (39.29%)
- Haste: 25 (53.52%)
- Crititcal Strike: 25 (51.43%)

We still believe that:
- If you do not have any item in a slot, you lose stats (excluding shirt and tabard).
- Stats from armour/enchants in no way contribute towards stats in arena.
- You cannot use trinkets in arena, but everyone is given the stun release ability.
- It is not average item level that increases stats, you gain stats for every item level a piece has over 24 (ilvl of 1 on a piece is same as ilvl 23 on a piece).

BiS gear:

Helm -
Mist-Piercing Goggles
Neck - Problem Solving Pendant
Shoulder - Heirloom
Cloak - Heirloom
Chest - Easter Dress (grandfathered) (Alternative: Heirloom)
Bracers - Anything
Gloves - Anything
Belt - Beastmaster's Girdle (grandfathered) (Alternative: Anything)
Legs - Tuxedo Pants
Boots - Anything
Ring 1 - The Rock
Ring 2 - The Rock
Trinket 1 - Hook of the Master Angler (Alternative: Insignia of the Alliance / Insignia of the Horde)
Trinket 2 - Hook of the Master Angler (Alternative: Arena Grand Master / Gnomish Universal Remote)
Off-Hand - Stratholme Lily
Weapon - Heirloom

Here is a link to my warlock who has an almost fully complete set: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/eonar/Bíoshöck/advanced

And @DexaQT's rogue:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bloodhoof/Funasticious/advanced

Thank you for reading. If you have any suggestions then please comment below.

Credits:
@DexaQT
@handsomedgc
@DetErMegJostein
@SkunkyMunky
The latest comment on wowhead for the Easter Dress says the item has been entirely removed from the game since the last patch hit. "Sad news for the few people who have held on to this item through the years - as of patch 7.0.3, the Easter Dress has been removed from the game entirely. :(" "On patch day, I got a weird missing item in-game letter that had the Easter Dress graphic (although I couldn't mouse over it to confirm), but the item wouldn't go into my inventory. Checked my bank and sure enough, the Easter Dress was missing. I submitted a ticket, and a GM confirmed that the item has been deleted from the game "

The latest comment on wowhead for the Easter Dress says the item has been entirely removed from the game since the last patch hit. "Sad news for the few people who have held on to this item through the years - as of patch 7.0.3, the Easter Dress has been removed from the game entirely. :(" "On patch day, I got a weird missing item in-game letter that had the Easter Dress graphic (although I couldn't mouse over it to confirm), but the item wouldn't go into my inventory. Checked my bank and sure enough, the Easter Dress was missing. I submitted a ticket, and a GM confirmed that the item has been deleted from the game "
It's things like this that really piss me off about Blizz. There is NO VALID REASON to remove an item that any Player earned, no matter how long ago unless it was never meant to be in game in the first place (that ONE Legendary Neck from Vanilla that the Rogue got to keep). There's also miles of laziness on Blizz's part in removal of Questlines, Questgivers, Set Bonuses, etc just because they don't want to spend a few hours (even a few weeks) fixing/moving them all to accommodate new Content.

It's things like this that really piss me off about Blizz. There is NO VALID REASON to remove an item that any Player earned, no matter how long ago unless it was never meant to be in game in the first place (that ONE Legendary Neck from Vanilla that the Rogue got to keep). There's also miles of laziness on Blizz's part in removal of Questlines, Questgivers, Set Bonuses, etc just because they don't want to spend a few hours (even a few weeks) fixing/moving them all to accommodate new Content.
I am very upset by this too, I was very excited to actually have to try to find a seller for this dress, and then I would be able to use it on my level 10 twink and own with it.... but nope..

Users who are viewing this thread