Just a shout out to wizfaggot, fail, and the other joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Release the Kings of dodge! They can't play a real player so they gotta bail out boys! Anyone care to take in handicaps? They wondered off from the tournament because they felt fearful of me, just trying to show my stuff. Apperently it's scary.

thats too bad i really wanted to see these 2 teams face off i wonder if wizkids team only won cus of MLP?

it's me

your friend

giving you a chance to feel good about yourself, god knows it doesn't happen very often

It wasn't even my idea to make this thread, I'm just the puppet being played to these eyes of the children. Who is really the puppet master behind delayed?

Trialmop trying to drive up hype for his mediocre tourney?

Na just a thought I had didn't wanna get In the fuss cuz im tourney leader more of a neutral person but this is getting out of hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey [MENTION=12571]Wizkidone[/MENTION] [MENTION=15859]Flynn[/MENTION] [MENTION=14560]Fael[/MENTION] I know you are watching this, so why don't you pussies show me your "skill" and beat me in the tourney? I know you're watching, we all see you are watching.

Trial I know you're heartbroken over us not being in your tourney but we're still not gonna play lmao

Hella funny though, ty for this
Ehh? not really I mean realistically MLP cant be beat by many people even when played perfect, I have no problem with u guys and I like to keep it that way after what happen the last time we were on bad terms.

thats too bad i really wanted to see these 2 teams face off i wonder if wizkids team only won cus of MLP?

Why do you want us to sign up so bad? o_O

Don't reply to him , he cant beat u , he just has a large imagination.
He feels like its him against the world but its his fault he left other tourney and people don't like em on the arena scene as much now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread