Just a shout out to wizfaggot, fail, and the other joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 3 suck, I can easily mirror them in any comp and beat them. They get racial carried too hard. They re all average players and won't procs jack shit unless they can actually beat me.
Is that why you bailed on the tourney? Because you were so certain of your victory?

Is that why you bailed on the tourney? Because you were so certain of your victory?

Do I need to list off the issues to you? Ok here I go
1: perks ole was our original priest, I pestered the joke of a player for about a good week and or week and a half.
2: the games were 3 hours behind and I had to go soon.
3: our sub, Bendandcough had to leave for work in 15 minutes after our first game
4: how can you play with 2 people?

Do I need to list off the issues to you? Ok here I go
1: perks ole was our original priest, I pestered the joke of a player for about a good week and or week and a half.
2: the games were 3 hours behind and I had to go soon.
3: our sub, Bendandcough had to leave for work in 15 minutes after our first game
4: how can you play with 2 people?

That sucks not having friends to play with ):

Should we have just stayed signed up and then bailed at the last minute then?

Like a certain someone :rolleyes:

Oo, that's weird because we actually played a game :/. Technically nailing last minute would be before a game! But that's jidt my interpretation of it.

[MENTION=12571]Wizkidone[/MENTION] [MENTION=14560]Fael[/MENTION] [MENTION=15859]Flynn[/MENTION] you guys are lucky you won lol. Must have been hard to beat handicapped players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread