EU+US Item level over stats?

syncmodex

Legend
I've been thinking of starting 29's again (just got back to WoW) but I saw many twinks having a necklace like: Problem Solving Pendant or 'The Rock' as rings, soo why is this so more important then a ring or neck with stats?
What changed what did I miss / How does it work?

Kind regards

instanced pvp stats irrelevant.
now for players entering within into bg/arena become with pre-determined stats in for respectful player spec+class ;o
it is only increase for these stats that is it is higher ilvl gear...

blizzard logic it is it being that is it is that player much greatly ilvl for gear being is that it is it much greater gear meaning already larger stat for blizzard logic is it is higher ilvl gear are gained more stat for higher ilvl.

blizzard not is taken consideration for however white item also lower levels... but is applied to us as well so it is correct for being done ;o

Lol - I've been playing WoW and I still didn't understand @farnk :p

Don't worry me like farnk yes!

In simple terms, in world PvP it's still all about stats and enchants. But in instanced PvP (iPvP) its all about gear level. Basically everyone gets the same stats depending on class and spec, whether ur gear is good or not. But if u lift ur ilvl high enough u start to get increased stats. It's a big difference at higher levels but at lower levels is only minor.

As an example of how minor, I can only talk for 20's though 29's are similar. Standard ilvl at 20 is ilvl 25. If u can push ur ilvl up to say about 33 or 34 u start to notice +1 to some stats like stam, ag / str / int and armour. Now if u can get up to say ilvl 40 u will get some stats +2 and so on.

Weapon speed also plays a role. As far as I'm aware the slower the weapon for some classes the harder ur attacks.

So look for ilvl and slow weapons and u'll be slightly ahead of the pack. That's why u have been seeing some white items, it's because of the ilvl of the item.

Edit - forgot to mention u need to fill all ur gear slots and they need to be the armour type of ur class also. If u miss slots or u have wrong armour type it'll dramatically drop ur stats.

Lol - I've been playing WoW and I still didn't understand @farnk :p

Don't worry me like farnk yes!

In simple terms, in world PvP it's still all about stats and enchants. But in instanced PvP (iPvP) its all about gear level. Basically everyone gets the same stats depending on class and spec, whether ur gear is good or not. But if u lift ur ilvl high enough u start to get increased stats. It's a big difference at higher levels but at lower levels is only minor.

As an example of how minor, I can only talk for 20's though 29's are similar. Standard ilvl at 20 is ilvl 25. If u can push ur ilvl up to say about 33 or 34 u start to notice +1 to some stats like stam, ag / str / int and armour. Now if u can get up to say ilvl 40 u will get some stats +2 and so on.

Weapon speed also plays a role. As far as I'm aware the slower the weapon for some classes the harder ur attacks.

So look for ilvl and slow weapons and u'll be slightly ahead of the pack. That's why u have been seeing some white items, it's because of the ilvl of the item.

Edit - forgot to mention u need to fill all ur gear slots and they need to be the armour type of ur class also. If u miss slots or u have wrong armour type it'll dramatically drop ur stats.
You also forgot to mention that Wands count as 2H and therefor you gain stats as if you were wearing a 17th item.

Users who are viewing this thread