EU+US Item Level 58 on a level 1

Really? I'll have to look. I thought they removed it and replaced it with the shot that replaces your focus.

Haven't even heard of that before. Where did you get that information? Just got interested ;)

Haven't even heard of that before. Where did you get that information? Just got interested ;)
WoW! You had me second guessing my sanity and apparently I'm insane :confused:! I just made a 1st lvl hunter and yes they still do have AS. I could have sworn the last time I did it had been switched to Steady Shot. I'm sorry for this mis-information I have been saying. Looks like I have a new Øné now :cool:. Any reason you chose Draenei over NE?

WoW! You had me second guessing my sanity and apparently I'm insane :confused:! I just made a 1st lvl hunter and yes they still do have AS. I could have sworn the last time I did it had been switched to Steady Shot. I'm sorry for this mis-information I have been saying. Looks like I have a new Øné now :cool:. Any reason you chose Draenei over NE?

If you haven't played level 1 hunter for a while, I guess you're going to be surprised over how powerful they are :)

I prefer Draenei over NE due to the ability to generate health while running away from you opponent. As level 1 generates health fast while out of combat, NE will be at full health just some seconds after stealthed, but they also have to stop and let the enemy get closer.

Users who are viewing this thread