US Is there any interest in a tournament of any sort for 101/2 Twinks?

Would you be interested in a 101/2 twink cup

• Total voters

Melvin

Grandfathered
A couple guildies and I were talking and we all loved the idea of having some sort of tournament the way 19's have their annual twink cup. Seeing that 101 is really beginning to take off and grow into a large community I feel like it should be too hard to find enough people for a quality tournament. Is there anything that we as a collective can do to see this through?

I like the idea... but certain classes, using certain talents, are basically impossible to beat for other classes, its basically who stuns who first for a lot of classes. Like... think about how unbeatable a mastery stacking assassin rogue is.

Im guessing this would be done in instanced pvp, so 1 shotting wouldnt be an issue there!

I like the idea... but certain classes, using certain talents, are basically impossible to beat for other classes, its basically who stuns who first for a lot of classes. Like... think about how unbeatable a mastery stacking assassin rogue is.

Not as big of a deal in iPvP. You can't stack mastery persay. That being said, artifact traits would skew things pretty heavily depending on class after a point. But at least for the time being there wouldn't be that big of a difference between most players.

It would definitely have to be instanced because you're right some classes are retarded OP but at least in instances it's "fair"

Users who are viewing this thread