US Is 20-29 the new popular bracket

Floyde

Grandfathered
Its been awhile since ive been in the twink scene. It seems like 19's arent as popular anymore so i was just wondering if level 29 was the new go to bracket. Thanks in advance for your answers

Id probably make a mage on Arthas because thats where my gold is. Would this be a bad idea?

assuming you have all heirlooms unlocked on your account, all you have to do to make a 99.9% f2p bis toon (made up number):

level to 20, equip heirlooms, and buy vendor whites for your hand, wrist, and feet slots.

after that, there is a very steep diminishing returns in ilvl for your gold. you can make them on your main account, and the let them go vet when you unsub, or you can make them f2p on a starter edition of wow on the same battle.net.

Gold doesn't seem to be a major factor towards gearing. Even missing a few pieces the scaling gap will hardly be noticeable. Gold however has helped me pick up a few higher ilvl items from the AH to fill in spots until I can get BiS and powerlevel Engineering. Just buy a pet worth some gold and sell it on the server you're looking to roll on. You wont need much $$ to get started

If you have the heirlooms, most things are cheap cheap cheap!!
I just had an engineering skill up kit giveaway contest last week on Bleeding Hollow. I will probably do it again this coming week for any new members. Don't be shy!!

/cheers

Users who are viewing this thread