Introduction

What the hell, I guess I'll do it too.

Well I'm Eric. I'm 15 but have been twinking since PreBC. My first "real" twink was Dutchman a 19 dwarf rogue (explains my name). I also had a 29 warrior named whitesox, a 19 warrior named Bigmacattack, a 19 pally named Bright, and a 19 priest named Daughty. Im currently working on my new 19 rogue since my previous rogue is now gone.

Oh and my main is an 85 rogue, and I also have an 85 lock.

My name is Dave, I am 14, I play a level 81 pally and an 82 mage , I play a level 19 preist, a 19 warrior, 2 19 hunters a level 19 rogue, a level 1 twink a level 19 pally, my new 19 hunter medors isnt yet complete.

Check out my Youtube Channel, I will be uploading Some 19 twink Vids some, just havin trouble with videos over 2 minutes since they take 10 hours to upload.

YouTube - Il canale di OneShotzWoW

Hi I'm Lex,

I'm 26 and live in Madison, WI. I've been playing WoW for 3 years, but have spent the majority of the time raiding on my DK (Lexikhan, Korgath Horde). I am the GM of <Morons and Slackers> on Korgath, we started as a raiding guild, but lost members during the Cataclysm and are just a casual guild now. Looking for something different, my friend Cinderblock told me about the Twink Info guild. I rolled a 19 mage named Isth that I've been having a lot of fun with. I'm new to mage, but I've played rogue and hunter in the 29 and 19 brackets previously.

EDIT: You know you're getting old when you start claiming you're younger than you are.

sup...i'm wisket. guess i shoulda payed more attention to stickies before i made an intro post. i used to twink a little way back in the day...pre bc...and now that being 85 is gay i have decided to pick up twinking again. i had no idea what i was doing then and i have no idea what i'm doing now. its fun though. looking forward to playing with you all some more. <3

Hey wisket. Don't wory about it. Twinking doesn't evolve too much over time, so your experiences from the past are still there. Everyone starts off at the beginning, and slowly has other people remembering their name.

I suppose an introduction is a good idea!

My name is Ehawther, I have played WoW since release and have been twinking for just about as long. I have had a lot of twinks in the past and most of my past experience was in 49's but I dabbled in 19's a fair bit too, playing on Icecrown when Nightfall was a pretty hot battlegroup. I also played as a part of the Twink Info guild back when Drayner first got it going.

My current twink is Coldskin - 19 Mage (one of the only ones to survive my twink purge prior to the launch of WotLK) and I am sure I will be making a few more as time rolls on.

Guess I'll say hello here. I have several names that I have come to use. Yama, Kalki, and Mahavishnu are the ones I usually give to my twinks. I'm probably old enough to be a dad to most of the posters here now, so I'll keep the age to myself :)

I started twinking during the summer of '05 in the 21-30 bracket as an enh shaman (WF at level 30 was god mode back then!!). Once they changed the brackets to x0-x9 and added the 10-19 bracket, I started twinking at the 19 level with the guild SeeD of Skywall, and then The Pwn Zone, and later The Pwn Clone. I briefly joined Crushridge Legends before giving up on twinking in '07. Now that end game once again has lost its appeal, I'm thinking of twinking again.

I'm currently on Bleeding Hollow (didn't even know it was a twink server until I got here) with some of the original Pwn Zone guildies, although we all play a lot less than we used to. After just not having the energy to do end game, I think some of us will try out twinking again. I'm hesitant to continue using all of my old twinks, so I just think I'll build new ones from scratch. I usually play Rouge, Hunter, or Pally, although I have played lock in the past as well.

I came here after seeing that PwnDepot was no more. Good to see a twink site up and running and a nice active community in the 19 bracket. Hoping for some good games once I get my guys twinked out again!

welcome, small note kalki, you should consider playing those twinks if they have any grandfathered pieces.. =)

Hello!

I recently transitioned to playing 19s as my *mains*. I have always enjoyed the comunity feel that BGs bring and was happy to see it is alive and well in the 19 bracket.

Phe

I look forward to many more games.

My thanks to all who made recent PuG WSGs fun.

I have never formally introduced myself, so here goes:

Hi, I'm Rivfader. I'm a grumpy asshole who is mediocre at this game at best, but I am lucky enough to have good players to carry me. I am a know-it-all who rarely gives advice anymore and simply states "SEARCH FUNCTION IS HARD!!". Look forward to seeing you all in the gulch, or not, because I'm likely to AFK if my team is full of bads (i.e. People incapable of carrying me to victory).

Rivfader said:
I have never formally introduced myself, so here goes:

Hi, I'm Rivfader. I'm a grumpy asshole who is mediocre at this game at best, but I am lucky enough to have good players to carry me. I am a know-it-all who rarely gives advice anymore and simply states "SEARCH FUNCTION IS HARD!!". Look forward to seeing you all in the gulch, or not, because I'm likely to AFK if my team is full of bads (i.e. People incapable of carrying me to victory).

its like seeing somebody copying my life... only, i dont ragequit, i pull an "angry german kid" on my keyboard _._

chíll said:
whatup people =)

Chíll from Aszune (EU server), not BiS'ed yet, but very close (though no grandfathered :\) my passion is achievement points on the twink, (though, that too, i'm not very good at).. i love playing my mage, and i can successfully theorycraft your @ss off, if, given the chance.

have a shaman & 85, two 80's waiting to be levelled, and alot of fail alts.. =)

also, i am very engaged in this whole twinking business, and i'm busy bitc*ing to GM's and on the official forums about various subjects of which i am unhappy. (like twinks who are unable to get guild rep to friendly, and the fact that we can't do premades any more =( )

Chíll lol think your ment to say stuff about ur life not just ur wow twinking shit ^^

Luckiee said:
Chíll lol think your ment to say stuff about ur life not just ur wow twinking shit ^^

why would i tell people about my devillishly good looks, my charming personality and my cat-like reflexes? Oo?

Hi guys :)

My name's Mark, and I live in the UK. I'm new to this twinking thing (inspired by Cynwise's blog), and it's great to see such a vibrant community about it!

At the moment, my twink is a level 19 rogue (Relii on Ghostlands EU) who I only XP-locked yesterday and ran my first twink-only BG last night. I've been doing basically nothing but PVP with her since hitting level 10, and I've had a blast (and even got my 1,000 HK achievement at level 13, which while nothing special to you all certainly amazed and delighted me!).

I have a few 85s and other alts, and while one 85 is a PVP alt (a shadow priest), I've never really been into low-level PVP except as a levelling mechanism. So, hunting for the best gear and enchants for a level 19 toon is really helping me look more intensely at my playing and the class itself (a class I've never really played before).

Looking forward to being part of this community :) If you're on the EU realms, and see me in WSG or AB, please say hi (if you're Alliance), or /hug me after you gank me ;)

Hey my names Max, I live on Long Island Ny, and My twink is named Shindoa. A lot of my other friends got me into twinking after seeing them do premades and I thought they looked fun, and now I'm making the transition from only 85 to only 19s =) Here is my twink, Shinoda @ Durotan - Game - World of Warcraft

And I hope to see you all in the Gulch soon.

Hey all,

I'm Doug from Indiana, I've only been into PVP since last year, previous to that I was all about PVE and raiding. I started out on the Drak'Tharon server and all the ganking kind of put me off PVP in the early days. Since then I've gotten tired of higher level stuff and have been working on my PVP skills, and gearing some twinks. (I seem to do better with PVP at lower levels lol!)

Here is my main:

PaveHammer @ Elune

and my "in progress" Horde toon

Critikill @ Elune

Hiya - My name is Uneque. I come from a casually progressive raiding guild called Poets and Slaves on Uther. Back in Burning Crusades I had messed around a little bit with twinking, but never focused on it. I am building interest in my Guild for twinking and one player at a time trying to build the twink community on Uther. There appears to be some healthy competition in this bracket and I look forward to help expand the community.

heey whats going on yall,

new to this stuff but verry interested, decided to go for a warrior and just finished getting all the heirlooms for it, but cant decide what realm to start it off in anyone got a freindly helpful twink guild out there??

Hey im Keanu from germany... always loved seein' twinks actually workin' on a 19 warrior trial account twink on EU Taerar cya in the bgs (if ever something pops up -.-

Users who are viewing this thread