US I'm done.

to tell you that nobody cares about your opinion
Vo1ee.gif

Bye forever :)

This isn't just directed to you, but to all the ones that have hopped into the xp split band wagon.

Twinks fought for the merge of brackets since wotlk split them up. Now that they finally are, people can't even appreciate the fact that we have constant pops..?

With the current state of twinking , had the brackets NOT been merged, no brackets would be active and Blizzard would have destroyed us.

This isn't just directed to you, but to all the ones that have hopped into the xp split band wagon.

Twinks fought for the merge of brackets since wotlk split them up. Now that they finally are, people can't even appreciate the fact that we have constant pops..?

With the current state of twinking , had the brackets NOT been merged, no brackets would be active and Blizzard would have destroyed us.

All one has to do is look at the OP's account to tell that he barely played WoW lately. In fact, he has barely played WoW at all judging by the number of achievement points the account has accumulated. (Is that good or is that bad? You tell me)
My point being is that the OP is stating he is "done" when he really has not been all that active any way.
To bolster @Sponsor 's point, the whiners and complainers in this particular bracket have been bitching for over half a decade wanting shorter queue times, bitching like junior high school girls wanting to the brackets to be merged, bitching to hear yourselves bitch simply because that is what immature(not indicative of age) pukes do. Why? They like that is why. They revel is wallowing in their own misery.
Blizzard, in it's infinite wisdom has given 19's what it ask for Open battlegroups, Arenas, Wargames, enchants, merged brackets, players on an even field...
Albeit it is trickle down. Nevertheless, we got it. And yet people STILL cry they are unhappy but offer zero solutions. I will not shed one tear for these moaners and complainers, for people that offer only resistance without cooperation.

If a person is going to stop playing a "bracket", the noblest way to stop playing it would be to simply stop playing it. A person doesn't have to let people know that they have stopped playing. One reason people do this is for self enrichment.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Nost is launching it's first realm 17th December, start a twink there and you can play before the merge.
Cya there.

The only similar one I made to this said that twinks probably will die in legion, but lets try to keep the website going. Where the duck did you get 10th post from xD
Please, do you even know who you're talking to? He doesn't even use capital letters! Bow down to his asburgers and forum superiority, pathetic scum!

Nos would be pre-split depending on the patch. Then technically the brackets would be "merged" just as they are now.
The split was patch 3.2, by the way. A little over seven years ago. It was not a half bad patch as far as content goes. A new battlebround added. IoC still can be a good way to rack up some HKs if done correctly. Lots and lots of changes that effected lowbies in battlegrounds. Some positively some not positively at all. Queue times for 19's sot up to over EIGHT (8) hours. It really was a defining patch for lowbies for over half a decade, perhaps even longer. Patch 2.4 spurred the Great Ruin Migration.

/cheers

Yeah thanks for the info, as many vanilla private servers Nost is launching with the patch 1.12.1, so there will be no merge.

This is what I was referring to, I don't know if we understood each other that well, as you can see in the video ~1:35, he is in a BG and people aren't capped to level 19, but the battle group is 10-19. As "merge" I was referring to level merge like it is now on retail where even if a level 11 joined a BG he would be capped at 19 and his stats will be modified.

This is what I was referring to, I don't know if we understood each other that well, as you can see in the video ~1:35, he is in a BG and people aren't capped to level 19, but the battle group is 10-19. As "merge" I was referring to level merge like it is now on retail where even if a level 11 joined a BG he would be capped at 19 and his stats will be modified.

You are referring to scaling. Scaling in Battlegrounds took place in 5.2, nearly four years ago.

You are referring to scaling. Scaling in Battlegrounds took place in 5.2, nearly four years ago.
Yeah maybe I didn't quite "word" it well but that was the point I was trying to get to, since that was the reason OP was crying. He couldn't "one shot" people leveling anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread