Ilvl increase now with just plain WARFORGED

I just want it because I hate having useless Stats and there's no reason whatsoever for Blizz to continue Mastery unlocking at 78.

Sure there is. It's called way too much damage. Do you not remember 80 twinks when MoP hit? Classes soloing level appropriate heroic content? Lols.

If anyone can do a little help, pls use both "Send error" and "Suggestion" forms ingame (//Main menu/Help) for sending something like this:
Hello.
Players still receiving gear from Legion Invasion with Mastery stat, but this stat unavailable for most players till 80 lvl
(correct me if i wrong, guys).
Please fix it, by changing it to Versatility (cause it much easier, that allowing Mastery from 1 lvl).
Thank you.

Sure there is. It's called way too much damage. Do you not remember 80 twinks when MoP hit? Classes soloing level appropriate heroic content? Lols.

I don't think it would be to that extent. If players decide to go mastery, then they'd simply drop a different secondary stat. It wouldn't be game-breaking if tuned right

Non-Twink Level 10's can ALREADY solo at Level Dungeons, so can 19's, 29's etc. Mastery being unlocked wouldn't make so much of a difference that they'd all the sudden be solo'ing AQ40 (if they could get in the door). I'm all for Blizz changing it to Versa or even removing the Mastery Level requirement, either way it'd increase the Healing done, Damage done and for some Classes (Mastery) it'd reduce Damage taken.

Non-Twink Level 10's can ALREADY solo at Level Dungeons, so can 19's, 29's etc. Mastery being unlocked wouldn't make so much of a difference that they'd all the sudden be solo'ing AQ40 (if they could get in the door). I'm all for Blizz changing it to Versa or even removing the Mastery Level requirement, either way it'd increase the Healing done, Damage done and for some Classes (Mastery) it'd reduce Damage taken.

And what about the rest that increases damage? Go play some 70 of any class and the. Ding 78 get as much mastery as you can then come back and tell me how much more damage you do. Mastery has no place at this level and will likely never be seen available at this level.

I'd try to atleast get a realistic amount of gear on one, then gear a 2nd twink. This is what im doing with my hpal.
Log onto @marblea 's account and farm that shit for him :p Then get him to pay you!

I've practically quit wow, going to try endgame when legion comes out but if it sucks I'll be out.

Since stats are mostly pointless, I think it's worth going hard on getting one character 9/9 good warforged. One fully finished twink is a lot cooler than a pile of half-done ones imo.

Yeah. that's what I'm doing. I'm sitting at 8/9 TF on my Disc and 1/9 on my Rogue. I think once I hit 9/9 i'm going to take a long break from WoW lol. I have like 20+ alts ( on two accounts) and I doubt I will ever get around to finishing more than one toon, assuming I even finish my disc.

Is 34 gf'd now then?
It isn't, I've gotten 2 +10 iLvLs since the Hotfix. The only change that I can see is that the old Junkforged/Shitforged is now +5 iLvL and all of it retroactive so check your Bags/Bank/Void if you kept everything like I have.

why couldn't they be this friendly in WoD ffs...

also i notes some buff in stats from ilvl 35. like wep now gives 1 extra crit.
or am i trippin after hrs of grind?

Users who are viewing this thread