i need an armory of a 100% BiS glass cannon rogue

I changed my gear back to how it should be. I need to replace my 8 attack power bracers with 8 agility and the 4 agility enchant is better then the 5 attack power enchant.

Why would 4 agility enchant be better than 5 AP?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah just saw, my bad. The only reason agi > AP, would be because of the tiny amount of dodge and the increase you get from BoK buff, but it won't outweigh the 1AP difference tho

Ive been looking at attack power vs agility and agility gives like 1.3% attack power per agility point. so overall you gain more attack power from the 4 agility enchant instead of the 5 attack power enchant. that's also why the 8 agil bracers are better then the 8 attack power bracers.

Ive been looking at attack power vs agility and agility gives like 1.3% attack power per agility point. so overall you gain more attack power from the 4 agility enchant instead of the 5 attack power enchant. that's also why the 8 agil bracers are better then the 8 attack power bracers.
I think that is because of the passive that combat rogues got, it affects your AP, so 1 AP = 1,5 AP as combat rogues

Ive gone through my spellbook looking for that about 5 minutes ago and i dont seem to have it. I'm assuming its been removed?

I remove my 11 agil belt and my attack power goes from 314-298. Thats a 16 attack power loss.I remove my 13 attack power bracers and my attack power goes from 314-294. Thats a 20 attack power loss. So if that's how it is... why are the 8 agility bracers better then the 8 attack power bracers.. Im so confused i thought i had this sorted....

Ive gone through my spellbook looking for that about 5 minutes ago and i dont seem to have it. I'm assuming its been removed?

I remove my 11 agil belt and my attack power goes from 314-298. Thats a 16 attack power loss.I remove my 13 attack power bracers and my attack power goes from 314-294. Thats a 20 attack power loss. So if that's how it is... why are the 8 agility bracers better then the 8 attack power bracers.. Im so confused i thought i had this sorted....

It isnt in the spellbook afaik atleast ive never seen it. Did you have a buff on while testing? They scale the same for me

It isn't removed, it just isn't shown in spellbook as a passive for some reason, but wowhead shows it and you can also see that you learned it when you change spec to combat I think d:

8 agility is same as 8 ap for combat, except agility gives dodge and also if you have paladin/monk/hunt pet +5% agi/str/int buff on you, it might get you 1 more ap because AP doesn't get benefit from those buffs unlike agi :)

BTW kinda off topic I guess but here's a kinda cool crit I managed to do on my rogue in AB today
4600evissmall_zpszlkclqjr.png

Berserker +1x landslide :)() on cloth from stealth

It isn't removed, it just isn't shown in spellbook as a passive for some reason, but wowhead shows it and you can also see that you learned it when you change spec to combat I think d:

8 agility is same as 8 ap for combat, except agility gives dodge and also if you have paladin/monk/hunt pet +5% agi/str/int buff on you, it might get you 1 more ap because AP doesn't get benefit from those buffs unlike agi :)

BTW kinda off topic I guess but here's a kinda cool crit I managed to do on my rogue in AB today
4600evissmall_zpszlkclqjr.png

Berserker +1x landslide :)() on cloth from stealth
Fotm scum 29 xoxo

Standard issue prisoner shoes scale exactly the same as feet of the lynx, so no need to change them.
Hound trainer's gloves scale to less agility and crit than Ashen gloves. Satchel gloves of the monkey scale to 9/9, but ashen gloves give 9agi 6crit 6stam, so if you're going for glass cannon there's no point choosing monkey gloves over ashen. Bandit gloves are again inferior scaling. 2 agility for 1 crit 1 stam is a bad tradeoff in terms of dps.

Rogues cannot get the 10crit 4stam trinket, only classes that have caster specs can get it.

The bracers Erizel has are already BiS agility. His necklace scales better for agility than boe or SM neck.
" Probably the BOE since your xp is off and scaling will not factor."
Not sure what this means, because scaling works exactly the same for levels 20-29, no matter if you're xp on or xp off.

i would change the cloak to glowing lizard skin it scales higher since they dont have 12 agi chant. also blackened defias boots scale higher also. besides that very nice rogue indeed

i would change the cloak to glowing lizard skin it scales higher since they dont have 12 agi chant. also blackened defias boots scale higher also. besides that very nice rogue indeed

Glowing lizard cloak vs parachute is basically 3stam vs parachute use effect, so just a playstyle question which one you want. I prefer parachute.

Don't defias boots scale 10agi 7stam aswell?

Glowing lizard cloak vs parachute is basically 3stam vs parachute use effect, so just a playstyle question which one you want. I prefer parachute.

Don't defias boots scale 10agi 7stam aswell?
Pretty sure FotL/Stock boots > Defias boots for Agi stacking

pretty sure all 3 scale the same except defias is cooler because they are gfd, for mog they are identical to stocks.

Users who are viewing this thread