i got 100ilvl polearm

bleat2

Grandfathered
www.wowhead.com/item=132161/barbless-trident drops me from http://www.wowhead.com/npc=111481/hatecoil-guardian
vbvUOtpI4Jo.jpg

Yeah. on my 845 WW monk I have to blow Karma, Leg Sweep, and Paralysis to heal myself for a few seconds. Those things hurt. Unfortunately haven't had a drop yet, probably killed around 30-40 Guardians.

Also, if you don't know this already... you can taunt or ranged attack the Guardians even when they're near other mobs and you won't aggro the others.

Damn nice

It another situation where a high level toon can't see the level requirement. Since legion have been out if u can equip it or if ur level meet the requirement to equip that item it won't show up unless u link it to someone or to guild than click to check it out.

Unless it is shown in an armory with it equip to a twinK

Last edited:
farnktheory

level require items hidden/not being greater ilvl300, these common gray dropping. but unique item like ilvl100 twink equippable are specific drop to base 110, nonscaling, monster which are relating to 110 world quests. for base 110 nonscale monster loot is also not scale create safe loot environment for ilvl 100 base item without level req. unlike ilvl300+ greater.

farnkdunno however just farnkthoughts. more likely be farnk not correct ;x

farnktheory

level require items hidden/not being greater ilvl300, these common gray dropping. but unique item like ilvl100 twink equippable are specific drop to base 110, nonscaling, monster which are relating to 110 world quests. for base 110 nonscale monster loot is also not scale create safe loot environment for ilvl 100 base item without level req. unlike ilvl300+ greater.

farnkdunno however just farnkthoughts. more likely be farnk not correct ;x
imagine if u wrote like a person and i could actually understand what youre trying to say

nerd stop it already thx

Has anyone else had any luck with this? It's a bitch to farm because the mobs are so tough.
I'll go back once I'm better geared on my Hunter. I literally went there within an hour of hitting 100 and was at like 760 iLvL or something terribad.

OP probably looted it from random NPC and then just said that he looted it from 110 elite, so ppl will have hard time farming it. And now he is LOLing, cos all of you are trying to farm item from wrong NPCs.

OP probably looted it from random NPC and then just said that he looted it from 110 elite, so ppl will have hard time farming it. And now he is LOLing, cos all of you are trying to farm item from wrong NPCs.
It's pretty believable. The item is a trident. The ilvl100 items are known to drop off WQ changing mobs.

I'm farming them right now, have killed probably 15. Ill let you guys know if one drops.

Has anyone else confirmed this? I must have killed 200+ loads of greys with level requirement but no the trident.

farnk thought maybe it is perhaps ptr active not current. farnk spent ~5-6 hour farm area (very quickly also with prot war friend ;o) almost all mob it they are within spawn cooldown. no dropping tho ;o

Users who are viewing this thread