How to store multiple filled festive mugs

coolbank

Legend
So with the 4th of july here in the US its time again to stock up on filled festive mugs!
to store multiple simply grab as many empty mugs as desired Fill them ALL and then simply log out!
you will notice you only have one BUT when you run out of a filled mug delete the empty mug and relog BOOM your inventory will fill up again simple relog rinse repeat enjoy free slowfall!

Last edited:
So with the 4th of july here in the US its time again to stock up on filled festive mugs!
to store multiple simply grab as many empty mugs as desired Fill them ALL and then simply log out!
you will notice you only have one BUT when you run out of a filled mug delete the empty mug and relog BOOM your inventory will fill up again simple relog rinse repeat enjoy free slowfall!
When will the festive mugs be available again?

It is now close to near years this still works enjoy! (hopefully i remember correctly that the festive mugs are out on new years too!)

Last edited:
I deleted all my festive mugs out of my bags years ago and I still periodically have one show up in my bags when I log on. Never use it, delete it, its there the next time or so that I log in.

wildest shit

yo do infact want multiple they sometimes bug out and go empty ive been using these things since like late wrath and using my trick insures you will have plenty forever
just leave it there and u will get a new one the next time you log in after 15 minutes.

just leave it there and u will get a new one the next time you log in after 15 minutes.
ive tried this and sometimes that works but more often it doesnt so taking multiple just insures it :) no harm in taking 5 mins to take 10 and fill and relog ect
grab a toasting goblet too on your twinks very useful for 20 stam buff for random things from buffing your friend the fc or in my case buffing myself (you have to have someone else buff you!!!)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread