How to skip Exile's Reach?

Dracula246

Hello everyone, after 10.1.5 There are few new things. From those are one "/run C_Tutorial.AbandonTutorialArea();" isn't working. This script was doing escape from Exile's Reach. When I looked at the updates that came with 10.1.5, I could not see that there was a change written about it. Anyone have any knowledge about this?

Hello everyone, after 10.1.5 There are few new things. From those are one "/run C_Tutorial.AbandonTutorialArea();" isn't working. This script was doing escape from Exile's Reach. When I looked at the updates that came with 10.1.5, I could not see that there was a change written about it. Anyone have any knowledge about this?
the command has been removed, can't skip exile's reach anymore.

This is...awfull. I can't stop wondering how people don't have that spidey-sense, when they're getting access to some information, gem, acknowledgement that can improve their game time, or even a real life experience, and instead of that they're ruining it...by shouting out loud on reddit omg. How...gosh, i found this site, found this information, and NEVER shared to anyone outside of my friends, as they never did as well. I just made lots of Pandaren giga dudes and lvled them, because both of ER and Panda Isle is boring, vastly. Reddit must be stopped guys. Thanks for information some1 posted here, the original topic.

This is...awfull. I can't stop wondering how people don't have that spidey-sense, when they're getting access to some information, gem, acknowledgement that can improve their game time, or even a real life experience, and instead of that they're ruining it...by shouting out loud on reddit omg. How...gosh, i found this site, found this information, and NEVER shared to anyone outside of my friends, as they never did as well. I just made lots of Pandaren giga dudes and lvled them, because both of ER and Panda Isle is boring, vastly. Reddit must be stopped guys. Thanks for information some1 posted here, the original topic.
Yes unfortunately you are right. I have shared this information (in exchange for other information) with very few people so far. A lot of things are spreading very fast nowadays. But it wasn't an exploit or a bug. This command was included in the "Custom Scripts" content allowed by the game. Honestly, it didn't make any sense to shut it down.

Is it still possible to skip Exile's Reach? Trying to have a goblin under lvl. 10.3
there are islands around exiles reach. on some of them, there is a boat called “the oblivion”. if you get on that boat and logout then back in, you will be able to skip exiles reach just by getting off the boat. how you get to the boat? you can employ some help from a healer like a resto druid, or glide to them using the sticky wall on exiles reach.

@Azeroh
Hey there =) Can you specify the sticky wall method?
in order to get through without being able to use toys, just level up a 10 mage on a account which has a two/three seater mount. the mage blinks through the invis wall, then you can invite your toon to your party and they just hop on ur mount through the invis wall.

Users who are viewing this thread