EU+US How do you find new gear?

Pugilem

Grandfathered
Hello my twink friends,

during the last few months I got more and more into twinking...
I spent gold, a lot of gold and now I licked blood!

I look into the auction house of my server twice a day and it gets more and more disappointing :<
I scroll through the trade threads here and barely find worthy offers
I even farm world trash with my 910 DH hoping to find a high proccing Boe

-> shattering results :(

Here is my newest trick (dont laugh): I chose random EU realms, created a lvl 1 troll and flew to the auction house... after 20 new characters with fancy names I only found the 890 chestplate 400times and some minor upgrades for my itemlvl.

here is my question / call to discussion:

what are your ways to "farm" new or better gear for your twinks?

-any good trash spots? (what about sentinax or raid trash ?)
-any ways to scan the auction house of the servers without "trolling" them? (wtf is api im a noob)
- do /trade spams work?

help me, help us :D
make twinks great again!

greetz
the Don

it is mentioned in my post :p

I even farm world trash with my 910 DH hoping to find a high proccing Boe

-> shattering results :(

Maybe some people can post their farmspots here... like the murlocs in aszuna or instant respawn in stormheim or any other ideas ^_°

I heard that mobs drop items sometimes, have you tried doing this?

Farming your own BOEs involves not only a 110, which I myself protest to make, and have for many expansions now. But also involves a high item level for your 110 your farming on, if you want anywhere close to decent IL drop. Not to mention the rng you need to even get a leech or socket or he'll even both which is most desired. Last but not least is actually getting the BOE to drop.

Let me put it to you this way, getting say a 880+ item with a useful 3rd stat or socket, would be like walking into BWL, killing nef. getting 2 orb of deceptions for your random 2 boes blues, and both pattern: gloves of spell mastery and schematic: arcane bomb, dropping all in one run

Farming your own BOEs involves not only a 110, which I myself protest to make, and have for many expansions now. But also involves a high item level for your 110 your farming on, if you want anywhere close to decent IL drop. Not to mention the rng you need to even get a leech or socket or he'll even both which is most desired. Last but not least is actually getting the BOE to drop.

Let me put it to you this way, getting say a 880+ item with a useful 3rd stat or socket, would be like walking into BWL, killing nef. getting 2 orb of deceptions for your random 2 boes blues, and both pattern: gloves of spell mastery and schematic: arcane bomb, dropping all in one run

tldr

Users who are viewing this thread