EU HFC Mythic progress team for lvl 100 twinks

Khazark

As the title says we're a guild of lvl 100 twinks recruiting doing WoD PvE content, currently focusing on HFC mythic. To keep it short, I'll provide you with only most important info and we can get in contact with me if you need anything further.

General info:
We are a cross realm team and we gather all our players in a Battle Net group function and Discord. There is no need to leave your ingame guilds.

Raid days:
Sunday & Tuesday from 20:30 - 23:00

Communication:
Discord

Requirements:
Level 100 character on Horde side
690 ILvL or higher
Motivated & positive, non-toxic attitude

Contact (Battle net):
Khazark#21615
HitNBC

Just FYI, I did mythic hfc back when it was current, and 690 was like entry level to heroic. I’d recommend getting a group of 690s to do normal/heroic split runs for tier, gear, and trinkets first before doing mythic. If you can complete mythic with a 690 avg ilvl group, props to you. But I’d recommend starting with normal and heroic for at least the first week or two, just for tier, trinkets, and to raise ilvl.

Yes, that is totally accurate. I too have cleared HFC mythic when it was current and yes 690 was not at all sufficient for it then. The reason why I put it as minimal ilvl is because most of our players have over 720 ilvl, and quite a few have even around 750 gear. Since this is the case and since on DPS we are very stable it could be tolerable to have a few players with that ilvl since we can "carry" them and rn we're lacking people for mythic which obv requires 20 people it's literally better to have any sort of players, no matter the gear since to be real, ilvl can be fixed rather quick.

Yes, that is totally accurate. I too have cleared HFC mythic when it was current and yes 690 was not at all sufficient for it then. The reason why I put it as minimal ilvl is because most of our players have over 720 ilvl, and quite a few have even around 750 gear. Since this is the case and since on DPS we are very stable it could be tolerable to have a few players with that ilvl since we can "carry" them and rn we're lacking people for mythic which obv requires 20 people it's literally better to have any sort of players, no matter the gear since to be real, ilvl can be fixed rather quick.

Ah ok shoulda realized most of your guild would have had optimal gear. Goodluck on recruiting. For those who are weary on decided whether or not to give it a shot, hfc was a pretty fun raid when it was current, and might be a good way to relax if you do mythic progression in legion.

Users who are viewing this thread