Help me i'm bored

Hello Community, Been playing legion since release now. I want to start twinking again, but idk what bracket is fun, could u guys tell me a fun bracket and class ? or something how is f2p-29 101 19 and that :D

20-29 is the most active currently.
I cant tell you which would be the most fun for you.

70s was my favorite but its dead and shitty now due to the ilvl stuff.

20-29 is the most active currently.
I cant tell you which would be the most fun for you.

70s was my favorite but its dead and shitty now due to the ilvl stuff.

90-99 is drastically more active with ques from 1-3 minutes at almost all times. When I que 20-29 it can be 5-15 minutes depending. That being said, the lower brackets feel incredibly boring unless you're a healer due to basically clicking 2-4 buttons in the most linear fashion to date.

The 20-29 bracket is kinda entertaining as a healer due to a more steady feeling of always having to be "on it" and "aware" in every engagement. The 99 bracket is nice because you can get your legendary wep which gives you an extra ability and depending on the class, drastically improves game-play and overall power of your toon. You also feel the most like a twink because of the health pool disparity of twinks vs non-twinks and how many people don't have legendary weapons.

Ultimately, if you are already bored of endgame pvp, you will get bored of twinking fairly quickly I'd imagine.

Agreed, it's easy to get bored with Legion PvP the way they've got it now. Hard to imagine they ask $15./mo for that steaming pile.

WoW is PvE with PvE as a side note. Most of the capex goes to the PvE portion of the game.

PvP is not as "mini-game" as some have pushed the meme to be. A lot more people PvP than is commonly assumed.

Until the release of LFR, the number of people who played PvP at the end-game "seriously" was about 3x higher than the number of people who did PvE (going by Armory datamining of end-game achievements).

Something like +/-43% of the players had non-trivial PvP achievements (25,000 CQ achievement for the season was used as a benchmark)....about 15% had ANY end-game boss kill achievements that happened while the content was relevant.

That went up to the high 30s with the introduction of LFR, but the number of people who PvPed as their primary end-game advancement far outstripped PvE.

PvP is not as "mini-game" as some have pushed the meme to be. A lot more people PvP than is commonly assumed.

Until the release of LFR, the number of people who played PvP at the end-game "seriously" was about 3x higher than the number of people who did PvE (going by Armory datamining of end-game achievements).

Something like +/-43% of the players had non-trivial PvP achievements (25,000 CQ achievement for the season was used as a benchmark)....about 15% had ANY end-game boss kill achievements that happened while the content was relevant.

That went up to the high 30s with the introduction of LFR, but the number of people who PvPed as their primary end-game advancement far outstripped PvE.

There is more to PvE than raiding. Just as there is more to PvP than arenas and RBGs.

There is more to PvE than raiding. Just as there is more to PvP than arenas and RBGs.

True, but if you also counted all PvE outside of raiding and all PvP outside of instanced (wPvP, duels), it would still turn out that PvP is not as tiny as some make it out to be. I don't think it would be fair to count simple leveling in quests etc. because everyone has to level before they can enter BGs/arenas.

Since Legion's shitty gear/wep/AP system though, PvP participation has gone down.

True, but if you also counted all PvE outside of raiding and all PvP outside of instanced (wPvP, duels), it would still turn out that PvP is not as tiny as some make it out to be. I don't think it would be fair to count simple leveling in quests etc. because everyone has to level before they can enter BGs/arenas.

Since Legion's shitty gear/wep/AP system though, PvP participation has gone down.

PvP participation always goes down at the beginning of each expansion. It will pick up as time goes on. The people that have a difficult time focusing on PvE content will complain that there in "not enough to do", when in fact there is plenty, and they will turn to PvP for fun. And then when they get "bored" with that they will complain about that and turn back to PvE. It is a never ending cycle of complaining with certain groups of people.

I'm not sure what you're arguing here, but OK. Anyway, I'd put it on what Blizz does to fuck up the game every chance they get, then players respond to it pro or con. RNG for PvP and gearing in PvE is bullshit and PvPers are voting with their feet; it's more profitable for Blizz to increase the grind while making less fun content. Then there's the endless wall of scumlord cheats that Blizz does nothing about but PR spin. I saw in on my main in Rated during MoP and it got worse in WoD. That all has little to do with just the start of an xpac or season.

Users who are viewing this thread