Guild Wars 2 F2P Character List

Certainly going to roll Darkhaven once I get this. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
well obviously that's the only reason why i'd want it ;o
i'm going to read about it a bit more, first.

Insex please take my word for it you won't regret it one bit!

Plus me and minders have new toons just a WAITING to level with you ^.^

well obviously that's the only reason why i'd want it ;o
i'm going to read about it a bit more, first.

Same here Insex .

Has a server been decided to congregate? I am fond of almost everyone on this thread and would like to continue trolling you throughout other means than WoW and TI.

XOXO,

Drünk

Thanks MInds but I read somewhere in the thread it ((Dorkhaven lawl)) was overpopulated/could not roll a toon and was curious if udder peepz decided to go to a new elzehwhere... but I later read GW2 added to server toon# cap.

Anyways likely see you guys on Darkhaven soon. :p

Be Well,

Drünk

So just a quick bump showing what me and mindy have been up too, both of these fights happened during normal event questing in a zone after a chain of events, in no way did we have to form any kind of raid, we literally just jumped in and started helping the same with everyone else there.
gJxBc.jpg

we haven't fought this guy yet, but hes been stalking over head for awhile now and the events in the area are all hinting at him landing and fucking shit up...mores SS of the fight to come!

CbRb7.jpg

BUY THE DAMN GAME

we haven't fought this guy yet, but hes been stalking over head for awhile now and the events in the area are all hinting at him landing and fucking shit up...
/drool

Ignore that livestream

My upload speed is atrocious

Last edited by a moderator:
So uhh, how long does it take to get to be as good as you were in WoW?
Err, how hard is it to become skilled at GW2?

Depends on how good you are at actually having to think on your feet, not just follow a set of instructions based on whatever class your fighting.

I happen to be very good at it IMO and I enjoy it a ton compared to WvW because a skilled player can easily mix up a fight with dodging and hiding behind pillars and using different weapons :)

Users who are viewing this thread