Guide to Getting Blackened Defias Gear

Wow, didn't know that they were the two mobs ingame that dropped the BoE pieces. I still have BD legs on my bank alt, still BoE. At least WoWhead has the loot at about a ~3% drop rate, which isn't as bad as some things.

If you are a rogue, You can just skip all the trash mobs and kill the bosses fast.

My personal suggestion, if you want to call this a guide, would be to post the instructions in txt as well as video.

For example, i only read forums at work, where youtube and most video is blocked. When i'm off work, if im not out or doing my gf, i would rather actually play wow than troll forums.

Maybe im the only one.

My personal suggestion, if you want to call this a guide, would be to post the instructions in txt as well as video.

For example, i only read forums at work, where youtube and most video is blocked. When i'm off work, if im not out or doing my gf, i would rather actually play wow than troll forums.

Maybe im the only one.

Amen brudda.

Cool thanks

Ok, so basically the reason why i'd never seen a drop from these guys is that they aren't aggressive, sort of like the monkeys; they only attack if you attack them. So all the runs that i've done i've just passed them up.

Gloves and Leggings are a pretty solid drop in MoP, Got 3 pieces of gear in runs.

Good, I happen to only have the chest on my 19 rogue, good to see the rest still drops to finish the mog set!

The belt and boots doesn't drop either.. but they're boe so you can buy them off the ah. :)

Gotcha i got the belt from back in the day and the boots but they r equipped :/

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Users who are viewing this thread