EU+US @GSC

in the 2 minute segment I watched, they said "kill delayed" about 20 times.

@Delayed should feel special that he was target of their desire.

Why do Raz /afk every single game? Atleast respect the viewers if you dont give a shit about your team, kid

He does it every week its hilaorous

Have to up the win/loss ratio. It is an ego thang.

i watched 5mins of the midfight and it was just useless calls and some dudes typewriter

s m h ppl getting worse at 19s the longer they play it

Your theory is that the more that the more people play the same map the worse they get at it. Therefore, they should branch out and try different maps to improve their gameplay.
If is it, I agree. Focusing on a single thing makes you single dimensional.

/cheers

my fav part was after the laughably salty raz ragequit and some genius goes
'this meta sucks you cant outheal dps in this meta we need to be allowed 2 discs'
then within 20 secs
'we lost because we couldnt kill anything in mid'

'this meta sucks you cant outheal dps in this meta we need to be allowed 2 discs'
then within 20 secs

Don't you know by now, it's always someone else's fault.

/cheers

then within 20 secs
that prob was taco.

Why do Raz /afk every single game? Atleast respect the viewers if you dont give a shit about your team, kid

He does it every week its hilaorous

i had never done it before, also i could care less about the viewers and the only one on my team that i dont give a shit about is mvq, im 17 i still have a bit of time left to be a kid

stfu raz like thats not the best lineup of people still playing this dying game, that excuse is so garbage

i had never done it before, also i could care less about the viewers and the only one on my team that i dont give a shit about is mvq, im 17 i still have a bit of time left to be a kid

nice user title fam

That sucks that you all didn't have your full roster and had to play people out of their usual position for those games Saturday.

It almost sucks as bad as NWA having to do that every time we've played you as well, even on Saturday.

I can't blame Raz for leaving those games. Not that I approve of it, I just can't blame him.

That sucks that you all didn't have your full roster and had to play people out of their usual position for those games Saturday.

It almost sucks as bad as NWA having to do that every time we've played you as well, even on Saturday.

which is why the games we had on saturday shouldnt count as tournament games, nearly no one was aware that it was tournament games (if any idk) just myrm being dumb i guess

Yeah, seems rather weird that Myrm made us play Tournament games last minute. Atleast inform us a week before, holy fuck. @Burg @Myrm @Razqt

Users who are viewing this thread