Goodbye to all the 24s who plan on quitting after 5.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izac

Legend
Patch 5.2 PTR and Patch Notes - January 16 - World of Warcraft

Battlegrounds

Players in low level battlegrounds will have their effective level raised to the maximum level allowed in that battleground bracket. Players' base stats and spells are scaled accordingly and are treated as the same level when determining hits, misses, and critical effect chance.

Link:

http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f43/5-2-a-44825/

As many of you know, currently, level 20 priests with the Dominate Mind spell can only use it on players up to level 23.

So I just wanted to say something to all you 24s out there: WATCH OUT. I'M COMING.

We might even have level 21-24 spells upon entering bgs. Or maybe not, doesn't say. But I don't really care. All I know is I'm gonna be able to cast Dominate Mind on you now.

People that I will be casting Dominate Mind on:

Wangmuncher
Faith/Heidi
Maanbearcow
Pinkwaffle
LogicBomb
Brainwash
Capias and all 24 rogues
Weisenheimer
Alumethi
Sluggs and Sluggz
Capz
everyone from Holy Crit
everyone from Pony Slaystation
Honeybadger's paladin, rogue, and any other alt he has
La'Haryl

and everyone else who I frequently desire to run off cliffs, hills and roofs and/or hold in place for long periods of time until backup arrives

you can keep your p2p enchants and 21-24 spells, those 4 levels are all I need.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why am I not on the list?

Added you.

SO glad you reminded me. You are one that I will ESPECIALLY enjoy casting Dominate Mind upon. Not only are you a 24, but you actually try to play objectively, as if winning as a 24 mage (who, has at times nearly one-shotted me with instant cast spells) brings you more joy than GY farming. YOU, my friend, are the worst kind of 24.

Oh yes. I have a special plan for you. Enjoy getting run into ditches and behind tiny cracks in walls that you cannot escape from.

Added you.

SO glad you reminded me. You are one that I will ESPECIALLY enjoy casting Dominate Mind upon. Not only are you a 24, but you actually try to play objectively, as if winning as a 24 mage (who, has at times nearly one-shotted me with instant cast spells) brings you more joy than GY farming. YOU, my friend, are the worst kind of 24.

Oh yes. I have a special plan for you. Enjoy getting run into ditches and behind tiny cracks in walls that you cannot escape from.

Ty that's all I needed.

i think it awesome news, it will get alot of players who left the game back f2p wise hopefully. More activity is great :)

I CAN'T BELIEVE I forgot about you. You are going to get your mind MAJORLY dominated. On your paladin you will stand in awe as I hold you in place in a remote location in WSG the entire game so that you can't get to our flag.

And your rogue will watch in horror as I run you 10 yards away from me until crippling poison wears off and just spam Shadow Word: Pain as I run from you until you DIE.

You are added to the list.

F2p's are so cute.

Not going to quit the bracket I pay for you to play. In the mean time I'll wait for Shane to give you a swift kick in the ass and this thread to be closed.

Sad little vindictive players.

Edit
Thread reported. Was fun.

I don't get why you wouldn't pay for this game anyways. It's awesome.

F2p's are so cute.

Not going to quit the bracket I pay for you to play. In the mean time I'll wait for Shane to give you a swift kick in the ass and this thread to be closed.

Sad little vindictive players.

Hmm where to start where to start....

First of all, I've probably paid more into this game than either of you. Got tired of farming gear/raiding endlessly and found that twinking (ex-39 twink) was more fun to me anyway. Plus, I'm poor.

Secondly, that's great if you pay money. It doesn't mean you have to make 24 spriests. You could have made the honorable choice and made characters that were on the same level as the majority of this bracket (i.e. level 20s with f2p restrictions). You could do that and still pay for this game in order to access content on other characters, or play in another twink bracket with other paying customers. But no, you chose the bracket that has a majority of its players at a significant disadvantage.

Thirdly, you could pay for this game all you want. If f2p's didnt exist, you wouldn't have a bracket that you could come to and consistently dominate lowbies in. They did away with that aspect of the game when they separated xp-off and xp-on bgs. In the old days, twinks were killing people 9 levels lower than them. But the 20-24 bracket has been the exception, and you 24s have taken advantage of that.

But not anymore. Your time has come. You will soon realize that this bracket is a lot less fun for you when you are actually getting HIT with spells and melee attacks. Many of you will leave the bracket, and for that reason I have made this thread, to bid you a sweet farewell.

For those of you who stay, prepare to face the wrath of a thousand "cute little vindictive f2ps" who, to you, will suddenly seem to have become much more "skilled".

Hmm where to start where to start....

First of all, I've probably paid more into this game than either of you. Got tired of farming gear/raiding endlessly and found that twinking (ex-39 twink) was more fun to me anyway. Plus, I'm poor.

Secondly, that's great if you pay money. It doesn't mean you have to make 24 spriests. You could have made the honorable choice and made characters that were on the same level as the majority of this bracket (i.e. level 20s with f2p restrictions). You could do that and still pay for this game in order to access content on other characters, or play in another twink bracket with other paying customers. But no, you chose the bracket that has a majority of its players at a significant disadvantage.

Thirdly, you could pay for this game all you want. If f2p's didnt exist, you wouldn't have a bracket that you could come to and consistently dominate lowbies in. They did away with that when the separate xp-off and xp-on bgs. In the old days, twinks were killing people 9 levels lower than them. But the 20-24 bracket has been the exception, and you 24s have taken advantage of that.

But not anymore. Your time has come, and you are about to be run off of cliffs with dominate mind. You will soon realize that this bracket is a lot less fun when you are actually getting HIT with spells and melee attacks. Many of you will leave the bracket, and for that reason I have made this thread, to bid you a sweet farewell.

For those of you who stay, prepare to face the wrath of a thousand vindictive little f2ps who, to you, will suddenly seem to have become much more "skilled".

We'll see.

On a lighter note you don't have any obvious character flaws at all.

There's always someone who is complaining about 24's in the 20 bracket. I remember when you got 7 day trials and that was it. 10 if you got the right code. Think it's bad now? Lets rewind time a bit. You might have been lucky to barely break 1k HP back then. Any 24 back then could one shot you. If you're still complaining about 24's, you suck. I know many a 20 that can take on 2-3 24's, if you can't, you suck. You suck now, you will suck when you get your bonus levels. I wish I had created a 24 back then.....

We'll see.

On a lighter note you don't have any obvious character flaws at all.

Oh no, I have character flaws.

I am simply fighting the age-old 24's mentality of "we deserve to have a 4 level advantage AND to still feel good about ourselves because we pay for the game". If you want an example of self-righteousness, don't look at me. Look at yourselves.

On a lighter note, I have added you to the list of those who I will be casting Dominate Mind upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread