Gold making methods before accounts go back to vet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dcm

idc
Anyone have any ideas? I have a level 100 to work with, I just don't know where to start.

Farm raids, get mount, get a Pet Mengarie in your Garrison, find a server that is able to sell pets, level your pet to 25, sell it on AH, wait, profit.

Another good method i'm told is Archaeology, but i'm not sure how does this thing work.

Farm raids, get mount, get a Pet Mengarie in your Garrison, find a server that is able to sell pets, level your pet to 25, sell it on AH, wait, profit.

Another good method i'm told is Archaeology, but i'm not sure how does this thing work.
archaeology is a good choice but the grind to 75 can be a bit of a pain.... at 50+ skill (if i recall) u may get chest of tiny glass animals which sell for 100 gold per piece everything u get in archaeology is worth 1 gold or more except the toys

archaeology is a good choice but the grind to 75 can be a bit of a pain.... at 50+ skill (if i recall) u may get chest of tiny glass animals which sell for 100 gold per piece everything u get in archaeology is worth 1 gold or more except the toys

I am told there is a pet, wich exactly looks like a hand , and it sells for ~25k-30k in my server.

Found it Crawling Claw - Item - World of Warcraft.

If you are on server where the sfk stuff sells (e.g. not a dead one) its by the far best choice to make gold.

Old raids may also be an option but srsly 1 fang makes a gazillion raid runs obsolete.

HI [MENTION=18826]Bop[/MENTION] mays here with the bend method ! With this one simple trick, discovered by a fluffy kitty, you can make 10 k gold a night while you sleep :O Blizz hates him !!!

also what did you ever do with those 2-3 SF's I got you on your kt dk ?

HI [MENTION=18826]Bop[/MENTION] mays here with the bend method ! With this one simple trick, discovered by a fluffy kitty, you can make 10 k gold a night while you sleep :O Blizz hates him !!!

also what did you ever do with those 2-3 SF's I got you on your kt dk ?

Vendored.

No, she still has them. That account is... indisposed, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread