EU Free Relics

Veery generous giving out relics worth hundreds of thousands! I dont know what my post count is but i want a holy or shadow one!

Veery generous giving out relics worth hundreds of thousands! I dont know what my post count is but i want a holy or shadow one!
You got 24 posts. 176 to go! :p

I know post count won't make me eligible yet - I'll keep working on it. But I'd love the remaining arcane relic if you deem me worthy.

EDIT: No longer in need of that arcane, my friend got one in a lockbox and traded me.

Last edited:
Lowered the post count requirement to 100 now, seems like there wasn't many people with 200 :p

I might also add an alternative criteria of "registered before X date" or character has X number of 870+ ilvl pieces.
Rate them on traits. It's easy to buy gear, it's time and effort to reach traits.

Rate them on traits. It's easy to buy gear, it's time and effort to reach traits.
This could work really well. I'm thinking somewhere around 18-19 traits to start with, then either lower it or wait for people to reach it. I just hit 19 myself so I know the time investment required and that's after taking a 4 month break too.

I'd also want to include a "registered before" requirement in addition to this though. Whilst I don't mind helping out members of this community, I don't want people to just register here to grab a free relic and leave. Registered before the beginning of the year maybe?

I'm giving away 1 free relic per person that meets the following criteria:
- The twink must be level 101 (with the exception of 102 for DH)
- The twink must be able to use the relic you're requesting
- The twink must have an artifact level of 18 or higher
- You must be fine with me adding your battletag temporarily to check the character is yours
- You must have registered on this site before 2017
Criteria changed, hopefully this opens the doors to more people yet still ensures they go to a good home :)

Criteria changed, hopefully this opens the doors to more people yet still ensures they go to a good home :)
It should help :) but I feel the EU/US is whats stopping a lot of the people here. (Also that's a ton of relics lol)

WTB A Storm relic, I have no lucks after opening a gazillion boxes. =[

After seeing all this 101 twink stuff, thinking of making my own. Hmm.. I have a 101 twink warrior but I don't enjoy it :/

Got another holy. Hope someone will have use for them, that's 3 of those now xD
I need a holy one, im ap lv 20 soon 21. fulfill all ur criterias except i think i made my account here in january or smthing. Edit: February

Users who are viewing this thread