Free our people!

AV is not to blame. Arenas are.

Ah....
Finally someone sees the light...

As I have explained this over and over. It is skirmishes that are causing the problems. Not other Battlegrounds.
If we truly want short queue times one of two things need to happen. People need to stop doing skirmishes during BG queue times or we need to petition Blizzard to remove skirmishes from low levels. Neither of which will happen.

/cheers

Ah....
Finally someone sees the light...

As I have explained this over and over. It is skirmishes that are causing the problems. Not other Battlegrounds.
If we truly want short queue times one of two things need to happen. People need to stop doing skirmishes during BG queue times or we need to petition Blizzard to remove skirmishes from low levels. Neither of which will happen.

/cheers

skrims take out 4 players from que for about 1 or 2 minutes

AV takes out 80 players for a long period of time

I'd like to see them fix the random battleground queue system, I don't think I should have to wait 10x longer in random q compared to specific's that pop sometimes instantly... not sure why they set it up how they did but it should put you in for each q simultaneously, and give you the same priority as people q'ing specifics.

That is because you are trying to get into 4 BGs where as some are only trying to get into 1.
And one of those BGs you want to get into requires 80 players and two require 30. I don't not know what Blizzard's computations are, only Blizzard knows that. It could only group random queued BG people together first and specific together. After a certain amount of time start mixing them. We have no idea what the prioritization of players are. I just know that when solo queued to specific battlegrounds my queue times are much much shorter than random queued people or group people.

/cheers

If there are 10 skirmishes at the same time = 40 players out of que for 1 or 2 minutes or even more. Considering not all arena games start/finish at the same time, here's your BG congestion. Only time i got insta or very fast BG pops was when i got out from the previous BG and fast reque. But this is not strong strategy all the time because of latency compared with others or how many were already in que before you got out of your bg.

Thing is, at least on EU side (watching my friends list), there is only one WSG at a time running, Because many ppl get stuck outside due to that Arena que. For BG pops to be faster, we need more concurrent WSG's at time, impossible if people are stuck in 1-2 or more mins arenas.

The only time i get the same comp over and over in Arena Skirms is late night when most people go to sleep, otherwise i get a variety of comps --> many ppl que Arenas and break BG ques due to this.

LE: Count also the 3v3 skirms, 2 more people to eat each game. Multiply this with 10 games and you'll end up with 60 ppl = 3 WSG's for example.
LE2: Bear in mind another thing. If you group que, que times are longer, if you single que, que times are shorter. Maybe this is what Blizzard wants to force us solo que instead of premades and stuff. Fact this, this theory is tested and proven correct already. Or it might be the fact that considering each individual's latency in your group, when you que as group you're not actually queing toghether at the same timestamp or whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes, but how many skirmishes are running at once? It is a vicious cycle. I have explained this many times before. If we want shorter BG queue times, people should not queue skirmishes while in BG queue. All it is doing is causing people to leave the bracket which makes for less people queueing which makes for longer queue times which makes more people leave the bracket and so on...
Why do you think other brackets are flourishing? Because people are flocking from 20-29's and going to them. Their queue are getting shorter while this bracket's is getting longer.
People are like water, they will take the path of least resistance. And right now, the 20-29's are not it in terms of queue length.

/cheers

Yes, but how many skirmishes are running at once? It is a vicious cycle. I have explained this many times before. If we want shorter BG queue times, people should not queue skirmishes while in BG queue. All it is doing is causing people to leave the bracket which makes for less people queueing which makes for longer queue times which makes more people leave the bracket and so on...
Why do you think other brackets are flourishing? Because people are flocking from 20-29's and going to them. Their queue are getting shorter while this bracket's is getting longer.
People are like water, they will take the path of least resistance. And right now, the 20-29's are not it in terms of queue length.

/cheers

Lol I'm going 90-99 when I resub XD

COME ON PEOPLE!

For the sake of few minutes of queues you want to make us lose content?
"Give us skirmishes"
"Take skirmishes away"
"Give us more bgs!"
"Take AV away"
"LOL BLIZZARD MAKE MORE CONTENT"
"Less content please, faster pops!"

why

When you log in at night just wanting to do 1-2 bg's and you wait for like 20 mins in a que it's getting really frustrating i think.. and the will to log in the next evening also goes down dramatically each passing day.

Don't you think?

That is because you are trying to get into 4 BGs where as some are only trying to get into 1.
And one of those BGs you want to get into requires 80 players and two require 30. I don't not know what Blizzard's computations are, only Blizzard knows that. It could only group random queued BG people together first and specific together. After a certain amount of time start mixing them. We have no idea what the prioritization of players are. I just know that when solo queued to specific battlegrounds my queue times are much much shorter than random queued people or group people.

/cheers

That's exactly the point I'm making, I only specific Q WSG / 1 other lately but all I ever get is the gulch. Would love to be able to Q for randoms and still get pops rather than sit in a 1 hour Q because specific's are faster...

When you log in at night just wanting to do 1-2 bg's and you wait for like 20 mins in a que it's getting really frustrating i think.. and the will to log in the next evening also goes down dramatically each passing day.

Don't you think?

Exactly,
I have not raided in years. It lost it luster for me. Same with with end game PvP. The only reason I sub is to make gold and to play my twinks. The reason I enjoyed MoP was I could log on, queue up and get a couple quick games in and then log out. That time has passed. I just don't have the time your guys do to sit hours upon upon hours end and WAIT just to get into a single game. If you guys have that kind of time, good for you. I do not.

/cheers

That's exactly the point I'm making, I only specific Q WSG / 1 other lately but all I ever get is the gulch. Would love to be able to Q for randoms and still get pops rather than sit in a 1 hour Q because specific's are faster...

Simple... Make an AV night. Try it. I tried it and it failed. Maybe you will have better luck. Just put down some simple rules. Ask people to not queue skirmishes and see what happens. Advertise it on the WoW forums as well.
Give people some time to create some characters if they don't have one made. Hype it up!! Link it back to TI. Link the WoW forum to here.
Good luck.

/cheers

Some of the things I like about AB are...
Standing at BS soaking up HKs from the entire map.
Snickering to myself as ragers scream at others to fight on the flags and get off the roads. While they are fighting on the roads.
People capping Stables/Farm and then abandoning it. Then said cappers gripe because no one gaurded the flag the capped.
It does have some really nice long long battles too.
And it really is impossible to get farmed in AB. Although I have witnessed knuckleheads getting farmed before.
It is rather enjoyable as long as you don't let your teammates get the best of you.
I prefer AB as well.

/cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Lately I just rush LM in AB and cap so I can sit on top of that tree to safe-spot from melee while I watch the Jaja's run around in a pack. Can't say it's my favorite, if you know me at all you know I play to win, but it's amusing sometimes when I'm not feeling too competitive... When I want to win though it's rage inducing.

It was Coney Island, they called Coney Island the playground of the world.

There was no place like it, in the whole world, like Coney Island when I was a youngster.

No place in the world like it, and it was so fabulous. Now it's shrunk down to almost nothing...you see.

And, uh, I still remember in my mind how things used to be, and...uh, you know, I feel very bad.

But people from all over the world came here...from all over the world...it was the playground, they called it the playground of the world...over here.

Anyways, you see, I...uh...you know...I even got, when I was very small, I even got lost at Coney Island, but they found me...on the...on the beach.

And we used to sleep on the beach here, sleep overnight..they don't do that anymore. Things changed...you see.

They don't sleep anymore on the beach.

Please everyone make a macro to tell folks to black list AV.....Wow has sucked so much for me this xpac due to lack of pops. The new people don't even get to see how bad i am.

Please everyone make a macro to tell folks to black list AV.....Wow has sucked so much for me this xpac due to lack of pops. The new people don't even get to see how bad i am.

good. i am very happy that it has been miserable for you and i hope you will stop play completely, 29 scum.

Users who are viewing this thread