EU First?

am i missing something is this more useful than other bows in bgs with templates or are you guys pogchamping over wpvp gear
r u blind???????? highest ilvl bow u can get and if all the other weaps warforged have the same ilvl they are all bis

am i missing something is this more useful than other bows in bgs with templates or are you guys pogchamping over wpvp gear

This is a whole 19-20 FULL item levels over the base template. (e.g. Base Ilvl for 20 is 25, WF Boosted Gear is 44) This IS HUGE. Not to mention this gear will be NOT BE AVAILABLE after Invasions stop, which is when Legion launches.

I too just got warforged shoulders with no ilvl bump, safe to assume only weapons get ilvl 34? I also saw a guy at 100 with a warforged piece that got +20 ilvl (720ilvl rare) so that might be a thing?

It is rare, boosted WF gear is much rarer than just WF gear/

individual pieces, no. But if you get more and more pieces, increasing your overall ilvl by 10, then yes it will. You will reach another breakpoint. At least for 19s. Idk about other brackets.

so basically plan on grinding out a ton of warforged pieces to hit a breakpoint or dont bother at all?

I can confirm there is warforged gear (ilvl 34) chest slot with 9 int, 13 stamina, 6 haste 6 mastery at level 19. It's just super rare. I'll link a pic tomorrow.

At level 100 there are 2 different types of warforged gear, 710 ilvl (+10 increase) and 720 ilvl (+20 increase) but at level 19 the 710 warforged gear scales down to 24 ilvl, and gives it the same stats as the normal non warforged 19 gear, the 34 ilvl you see running around is the 720 ilvl warforged gear scaled down to 19. Hopefully that clears things up for you guys, this is confirmed when you look at the armory pages of people with that gear, the 34 ilvl if you click advanced setting shows up as 720 ilvl. Its just even more rare to get that +20 (34ilvl) warforged gear, so keep going for it!

wtf am confused. fk farming those things tho

only weaps seem to get worth a shit stats so maybe its a bug cos i got warforged belt and its the same

I too just got warforged shoulders with no ilvl bump, safe to assume only weapons get ilvl 34? I also saw a guy at 100 with a warforged piece that got +20 ilvl (720ilvl rare) so that might be a thing?
@Sybill

@Wendy already explained it pretty well, but in short last night Blizz made a stealth patch, enabling invasion gear to be warforged.

So there is a chance that your invasion gear will now be warforged. The chance of this happening has for me been around 20-30%. Most Warforged gear doesn't have any stat or ilvl bonus though, for reasons explained above. There is chance, however, that your warforged gear will have a 10+ ilvl bonus and a stat increase compared to regular invasion gear and non-bonus Warforged gear for your respective level; lvl 19 regular invasion gear has ilvls of 24, whereas bonus Warforged gear @19 will have an ilvl of 34 and better stats. This can happen on both armor and weapons.

Personally I found that around 10-20% of my Warforged gear had the ilvl bonus.

Hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread