First Post

Extreme

Grandfathered
Hi, you can call me Extreme.

I came to this site to try to network with other twink-type players like myself. I don't think I"m your standard "twink" per-se (sp?) but basically my story is is that I LOVEEEEE to PVP (almost exclusively BGs). I do about 90% of my lvling strictly through BGs, so as you may imagine, it's a slow process. My account is full of all 50 chars I think - I have one of every class and spec. I could make 1 class and respec, but I'm sort of OCD and like having each character be their own spec and playstyle. I'm not really an RP'er, but just in that regard, and because I already have sooo many characters to begin with, I just like having a diff character for every diff situation. Now, I play both horde and alliance about equally, and have characters in every single bracket (I think, I might be missing a horde at 19 or alli at 89, for example) but I pretty much could do bgs in any bracket on either faction at any time.

I don't want to make this post too long, but I just wanted to find a community for the unique players like us so that we can stick together and my ultimate goal is to group up, stick together, get faster queue times(!!!) and win more games. Some of the brackets I'm interested most in are 79, 99, 100 (if after legion ends 100 remains its own bracket of just only 100s). Those are the main ones, but there are some other brackets I'd be willing to twink in depending on different things. I'm just extremely eager to find some other players like me who like to do random bgs at lower levels (not max lvl) and just hope for some faster queue times, more coordinated and fun games, and all that kind of stuff. Since I have so many characters there might be only one or two characters that I fully "max out" when it comes to twinking - the rest I'm content with just getting really solid gear and having fun. I like to think I'm a pretty good pvper on any class/spec, and I'm willing to fill whatever role is needed at the time depending who I'm playing with (I'll heal if we have a dps heavy group, and will dps if we have some healers, and I'll even run flags/tank if needed). I'm down for anything ... I just want shorter queues and more competitive games which will all around make my favorite part of wow - PVP - way more fun. I could possibly xfer a character or two to join a guild, but I can't do that with all my guys. But, I'm completely open to compiling a list of bnet friends to see who is on and if anyone wants to group up. Thanks for reading, I'm really hoping I can make some new friends and take my pvp to a whole new level! Any questions, just ask! Thanks!!

Hi ya and welcome ;). Don't forget to let us know if you are EU or US servers.

Like you, I used to love bg'ing to level my toons. Although I wasn't a twink so to speak back then, I never used to lock my xp or anything but once my toon hit a certain bracket, I would craft the best gear I could, chant and gem them up etc etc, potions and so on, then they would be as tough as possible while bg'ing through that bracket. I used to love that! Legion sort of killed that a bit with the removal of gear and chants from bg's. I do appreciate that it is intended to make brackets more even which is a good thing, but it sort of takes away the enjoyment of gearing and chanting to gain an advantage. Now it's all about ilvl. :(

Anyhow, if you are on the US Servers (well I'm really Oceanic but it's considered US) and your interested in the 20 - 29 bracket let me know. I usually play solo most of the time (I'm on at horrible hours for most people) but do line up for arena's and bg's from time to time with some bnet friends. Always happy to add another :)

Most importantly, have fun!:cool:

For the record, I'm on US servers. I'm more interested in the higher end "twining" (I think I mentioned in my post like 79, 99,100..) or others like that, but if I found a group of people who pvp a lot together and like to compete I would consider making a couple lower level twinks (49 would be cool, I used to love 39) but icehawk you mentioned 29 and while that wouldn't be my ideal bracket, if i could play with good players and have fun and have good queue times and competitive games, I could make a 29 for sure! I'm not entirely sure where to go from here - I guess i'll go start posting in some of the bracket specific threads to find more people that play in the brackets I'm interested in, but it's nice to meet you all and I'm glad i found this community! If anyone is interested in playing with, let me know or send me a personal message (assuming there is one) and we can get things rolling! Thanks for the time and hospitality guys :)

Users who are viewing this thread