US Fel relic comp.

Dannymcbride

Grandfathered
I have a fel relic ilvl 810 - 101 req, on - Caelestrasz.
I was going to use but im lazzy lol, and i love watching twink video's so i was thinking people can post a video of there twink that they want the relic on.
Could be a timed run, PVP vid (my fav) compilation vid. really hard solo vid, Etc.
In 30 days ill go through all the coments and the the most popular vid wins the relic.

1 - the video must be of the twink you want to get the relic on.

- Winnner can make a lvl 1 if they wish and ill trade the relic to them, from there its upto you.

Last edited:
This is a great idea! Helps to keep these Relics in Twinks hands and out of those shit posting Gold Sellers Inventory so they don't get the chance to rape Twinks for stupid amounts of Gold ;)

This is a great idea! Helps to keep these Relics in Twinks hands and out of those shit posting Gold Sellers Inventory so they don't get the chance to rape Twinks for stupid amounts of Gold ;)

Even as a goblin.. I gotta agree with you on this one 100%. People post these for wayyyy too damn much.

Inb4 someone links Rahbeks 101 assassination rogue haha.

Also, how did the operation go @Dannymcbride ?

Good, still abit to do but so far so good. was on the table for 10 & half hours and in hospital for a month, i was getting fluid built up on my chest and they needed to get rid of it so, the nurse had a ultra sound machine guideing the doctor who had a huge needle like 20cm long which he push into my chest while i was awake, they did that 2x. i hate needles so to me that was the worst part lol. but alot better now, thanks for asking :)

Good, still abit to do but so far so good. was on the table for 10 & half hours and in hospital for a month, i was getting fluid built up on my chest and they needed to get rid of it so, the nurse had a ultra sound machine guideing the doctor who had a huge needle like 20cm long which he push into my chest while i was awake, they did that 2x. i hate needles so to me that was the worst part lol. but alot better now, thanks for asking :)

Yeah last we heard of you was your Operation thread, then you vanished. Glad to see you're back and recovering!

What a needle entails is never fun :p I got to see a thoracentesis during one of my internships in the ER, twas an experience haha.

I can't make good vids to save my life but I might have to try for my lock

I told you I'd give you a Fel if you created a character on Saurfang (Oceanic tab)... back before the xpoff server went down, and then you never responded.

Even if they've stopped dropping and its now worth a shitload, I'd still give it to you because I said I would...

Users who are viewing this thread