US Fastest Wrecking Ball?

Trialkiller

Grandfathered
So I recently levelled my old vet priest, didn't like it much cause disc is just too faceroll @ any level, and went shadow at 29. FIRST EotS I did @ 29 with exp off looked like this.

rD3sLTK.jpg

So as you can see the game lasted less than 6 minutes with the flurry achieve (Win an EotS in less than 6 minutes is the achieve.) and every game gets an extra 2 minutes tacked on the end result because there's a 2 minute waiting time at the beginning. The reason I didn't get the wrecking ball achieve from this is because I'd gotten it a long time ago on that character, but still did the required 20 - 0 so as far as I'm concerned it's a wrecking ball game.

Talk your shit or whatever but this isn't a brag thread, just thought it would be interesting to see if anyone else has some speedy 20 - 0 matches. Suffice to say I am enjoying my shadow priest. :)

Well, since there's a trend of people calling everything I play "FotM"... I guess this is the new class to /spit on.

Sorry other spriests, ruined a good thing for you all.

I mean honestly, spriest is like a 1 chance for a kill. If you run the 3 orb from first hit glyph, the. Once that is gone and they don't die, your damage is kinda gimpy and you go oom pretty fast offhealing.

Spriest with any other hybrid is pretty good spriest/healer is dog shit tho

Note: Prob worth mentioning that spriest is by far the best class to get fastest wrecking ball since the 3 orb glyph resets after death.

Last edited:
Spriest with any other hybrid is pretty good spriest/healer is dog shit tho

Note: Prob worth mentioning that spriest is by far the best class to get fastest wrecking ball since the 3 orb glyph resets after death.

not spriest rdruid, which is the #1 most relevant 2s comp to bring up as spr. 5pt Cat bite from rdruid combined w/ spriest go together so so well

not spriest rdruid, which is the #1 most relevant 2s comp to bring up as spr. 5pt Cat bite from rdruid combined w/ spriest go together so so well

TRUE TRUE but I assume most people have a brain in 29 bracket which isnt the case most likely, but yes idiote druid would do well in there. But u lose 2 everything kinda double dps on spriest with ms = 80 rejuvs and 500 regrowths feelsbadman

Meh SPriest OP in BG's but most nubs are super trash @ shadow. Don't worry I still main HPally lads!

Playing the new season of DMM lately though so I won't be on much for a lil while.

Comparing SPriest to Feral / Brew is out there m8, I'd compare it more to ret. Just with a lil more dps in BG's

Users who are viewing this thread