EU+US f2p reserections

since i tested f2p to level 20 on us server ... i had problem going to legion .. it's pure f2p account ..i could actually go to bfa / wod ... but i took brokenshore quest and then when i returned quest npc dissapeared... tried to talk to chromie...she did not show anything .. ... does that stop us from playing in legion and obtain artifact weapon... also can we get bfa amulet ?

a̶p̶p̶a̶r̶e̶n̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶b̶f̶a̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶e̶s̶s̶i̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶f̶2̶p̶.̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶i̶n̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶u̶n̶l̶o̶c̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶1̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶v̶e̶l̶ ̶5̶0̶,̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶s̶i̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶f̶2̶p̶.̶ ̶i̶m̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶a̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶t̶.̶

also bfa necklace quest got removed from normal means, but can be triggered if someone else trades you azerite armor, which again not possible for f2p
[doublepost=1602670594,1602665004][/doublepost]it seems my info above might be wrong. chromie time should be unlocked when you have a level 50 character, but access to other continents are fine. surprisingly though, i had access to chromie time on both my vet who doesnt have a level 50 as well as my pure f2p. maybe chromie time is grandfathered for accounts created before prepatch. i did not try creating a new f2p account so i cant confirm. without chromie time, it looks like we cant queue for dungeons.

so i had the same issue completing the first quest for legion and there was no follow up quest. i activated chromie time for legion and i can continue the quest. seems like the quest not showing up might be a bug.

Last edited:
Nah, that's not true.

F2Ps can access everything besides SL (and cata, I think might beable through chromie time). It also looks like we can do chromie time, I haven't tried it as I'm not sure how it works 100%.

I had trouble getting to Legion until I did the intro quests for BFA. It's a phasing issue with the quests overlapping.

F2Ps might also beable to get the necklace by getting https://www.wowhead.com/item=163856/ancient-pilgrimage-scrollcasing. I haven't tested it yet. It might be a long shot.

so i had the same issue completing the first quest for legion and there was no follow up quest. i activated chromie time for legion and i can continue the quest. seems like the quest not showing up might be a bug.
I believe part of what Chromie time does, is making sure the NPCs are phased correctly for you. On my Vet. his Legion Chromie, the NPCs are correct.

F2Ps might also beable to get the necklace by getting Ancient Pilgrimage Scrollcasing. I haven't tested it yet. It might be a long shot.

I didn't finish the quest last night. But for me it was an Ilvl 58 helm with secondary stats instead of azerite slots.

Users who are viewing this thread