F2P 10v10 WSG Wargame

Oghorn - combat rogue - alliance - Altar of Storms
Shiftymcswag - any spec - alliance - altar of Storms

I might and if i can ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Honest question, why do people use Skype and not Mumble?

One of my good WoW friends (who has posted in this thread as interested, btw) can play fine with Mumble running but gets terrible latency and gets dropped out of the game when using Skype.

As Albino said, it's the population.

Mumble is fine (So is Curse Voice, by the way - which I think is probably just hands-down THE best voice chat communication program). The biggest issue is that most people have Skypes and don't want to bother getting anything other than Skype.

It usually isn't a drain on the computer of anyone other than the host-er.

Yakittyyak - Aerie Peak - Rdruid (Horde, bis)
Yeahkittyeah - Aerie Peak - Rdruid (Alliance, not bis)

Roster in OP, any and all ppl able to help group please say so. I personally will not beable to make this week's game, so please stay coherent to the other leaders around. This is a community event

Nicely balanced teams, thank you for putting this together.

Obviously many or most of us will not have played full team spec with each other prior to this event, so I'm wondering if the teams should try to get together and coordinate ahead of time, talk about strategy, etc?

Nicely balanced teams, thank you for putting this together.

Obviously many or most of us will not have played full team spec with each other prior to this event, so I'm wondering if the teams should try to get together and coordinate ahead of time, talk about strategy, etc?

It's my understanding that Bend is trying to get together everyone into a skype group.

Horde is currently all assembled, and we've talk about some preliminary tactics.

I may have to withdraw; about an hour after my last post, I suffered some sort of severe impingement of the nerve in my left shoulder and I'm in constant pain and numbness right now. I'm typing this with one hand (no rude jokes) and I'm going to the urgent care in the morning to see if it's a muscle spasm or something worse. (I have a history of problems with my neck that's taken me out of martial arts, but this is worse pain than I've ever had before.)

Please if you could designate an alternate for BM monk on Alliance, that would be great. I should be able to post my final status by this time tomorrow night so that you can plan accordingly. In fact, if you don't hear back from me by this time tomorrow night, assume that I'm in the hospital and that I'm not coming to the event.

Obviously I hope that everything's going to be fine and I'll wake up tomorrow just feeling sore, but this is covering my bases so that I don't disappoint.

I may have to withdraw; about an hour after my last post, I suffered some sort of severe impingement of the nerve in my left shoulder and I'm in constant pain and numbness right now. I'm typing this with one hand (no rude jokes) and I'm going to the urgent care in the morning to see if it's a muscle spasm or something worse. (I have a history of problems with my neck that's taken me out of martial arts, but this is worse pain than I've ever had before.)

Please if you could designate an alternate for BM monk on Alliance, that would be great. I should be able to post my final status by this time tomorrow night so that you can plan accordingly. In fact, if you don't hear back from me by this time tomorrow night, assume that I'm in the hospital and that I'm not coming to the event.

Obviously I hope that everything's going to be fine and I'll wake up tomorrow just feeling sore, but this is covering my bases so that I don't disappoint.

I understand completely.

I hope you fully recover, Kincaide.

Your spot will be waiting for you, if you are able to make it.

I got steroids, muscle relaxers, and a heating pad... this should be the most entertaining match I've ever played.

[MENTION=14034]bowchamp[/MENTION]
[MENTION=22736]Goohd[/MENTION]
[MENTION=8138]Kincaide[/MENTION]
[MENTION=21960]Jib[/MENTION]
[MENTION=22445]Darkxdpvp[/MENTION]

I either need all of your Skype's - or you to add me on Skype (Goohd).

I'm forming the Alliance Premade Skype Group for Saturday's game right now.

[MENTION=18878]AlbinoCow[/MENTION], please edit:

Rapido will be playing Alliance Guardian instead of Lanky.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread