EU EU Activity on the Rise!

Blackout

Greatest of all Time
Hey everyone i'm happy to say that EU activity is on the rise and is showing no signs of slowing down! Whilst EU is in such a growing state for 19's right now I decided to speak with a couple of the pioneers of the spur of activity and had an interesting conversation with them.

After speaking to them i came to the conclusion that EU has been struggling with activity for a long while for a number of reasons but ONE reason in particular. Level 19's on EU for a long time have no had a realm that can be described as a twink 'hub'. The reason that this is damaging to the community is because no-one wants to log onto their twink on somewhat of a dead realm only to see 1 or maybe 2 other 19's online or even zero others online. No-one likes to run around a dead Orgrimmar or Stormwind, or a dead Durotar or Goldshire. It discourages people to play their 19 toons when the realm that they are currently on has that kind of environment.

These two earlier mentioned players have solved that problem on their realms. They have wisely selected realms that are of high populations for their factions, with great Auction Houses that have reasonably priced twink items on and also have great potential to make gold on. Both in Orgrimmar and Durotar, Stormwind and Goldshire have a heck of A LOT of activity with other level 19 players just hanging out or dueling.

After checking the realms out myself thoroughly i am pleased to say that these realms both seem perfect places for twinks to collaborate and forum a thriving community.

If you are interested in making, re-rolling or transferring your existing characters to either of these realms to be amongst the realms amazing atmospheres and activity, feel free to check out this thread that can tell you how you can be in touch with the right people to discuss your emigration!

<Molten Core Swim Team> & <BGsNeverPop>

Thanks for taking the time to read this thread and i hope to see you guys online!

Last edited:
EU is on the rise, and it's nice to see. But to be honest the games are always one-sided right now, which to be fair, most random twink BG's are, but this is just insane. Also a friendly reminder that GY-farming is mostly going to kill the rise of the 10-19 community, since nobody wants to be farmed in a very one-sided game.

For the guild <BgsNeverPop> I would advice not to queue with feral druids like I saw today, if you want to keep the 19 community active. No hate.

Last edited:
EU is on the rise, and it's nice to see. But to be honest the games are always one-sided right now, which to be fair, most random tink BG's are, but this is just insane. Also a friendly reminder that GY-farming is mostly going to kill the rise of the 10-19 community, since nobody wants to be farmed in a very one-sided game.

For the guild <BgsNeverPop> I would advice not to queue on feral druids if you want to keep the 19 community active. No hate.
Appreciate the feedback, but it is very early stages for us still so a lot of the new players have to learn the etiquette of the gulch still.
PuG's are always favored to one faction, usually however has the most hunters and healers. However this isn't unusual for PuG's so it's not much of an issue, if anything it will encourage people to roll classes that can help strengthen their factions team for future games!

EU is on the rise, and it's nice to see. But to be honest the games are always one-sided right now, which to be fair, most random tink BG's are, but this is just insane. Also a friendly reminder that GY-farming is mostly going to kill the rise of the 10-19 community, since nobody wants to be farmed in a very one-sided game.

For the guild <BgsNeverPop> I would advice not to queue with feral druids like I saw today, if you want to keep the 19 community active. No hate.

I agree. I was hopping a few times between the factions to try and balance it out, and end the games quickly when I could if the games turned out to be all too one-sided. I would also strongly advice, that if people are going to play feral (but please don't), and have multiple rogues on their team, that these players do NOT take the "Love Is In The Air" buffs. This oneshotting is out of hand.
It should be possible to set up flag return kills without these buffs, but now, the buffs just ensures that no matter what, returns will almost always happen. Please keep it somewhat balanced, thanks.

I would like to recommend the realm Khadgar as well, with the guild "Do you even shift". I got offered a free xfer even to get there. I'm happy to see that EU is rising again, but Idd have to agree its really one-sided. And it really depends on what faction the "better" players decide to play, as the good players are usually the only ones willing to adapt after what faction is needed. The class balance is horrible, with this amount of rogues.. But I guess that is just how 19 twinking is.

Altho I only get home at 21:00 GMT+0 every business day, I will try and queue to help with the activity.

Today was a good day for EU, keep the activity up guys, experienced some good games!

People are surprisingly well geared. Games are getting better. Less rogues would be good.

We need to built up on the current hype. Everyone who is part of this bracket for a longer time knows that the hype will slow down pretty fast as soon as daily wsg pops are getting routine.

People are surprisingly well geared. Games are getting better. Less rogues would be good.

We need to built up on the current hype. Everyone who is part of this bracket for a longer time knows that the hype will slow down pretty fast as soon as daily wsg pops are getting routine.
Mate the hype will never end again, I'm looking forward to logging in any time of the day, queue, wait 5 minutes and get a pop :)

#ReturnOfThe19Twinks

The secret to a thriving community is to forever recruit and encourage new players to join our bracket, it is the only way forward right now and it will always be the only way forward.

The way you come across to outsider's is important, if you're a bit of an ass to people in general people are gonna generalize and put us all under that catagory. Being nice to people and allowing them to express their curiosities about our bracket with questions or remarks - responding to these players in a friendly manner will encourage them to consider making a toon. Whether the player does or not, every single player who speaks to any of us will consider making a twink in the back of their minds and being welcoming to these players may just bring it to the front of their mind!

I have caught myself to be a bit of a douche in WsG chat, because i always want to win a game. People have to get used to the meta so instead i will try to help people and make games better along the way.

I have caught myself to be a bit of a douche in WsG chat, because i always want to win a game. People have to get used to the meta so instead i will try to help people and make games better along the way.

We can all get worked up when there are things we are passionate about, especially when you have a competitive nature as well. :p

DW man, that's normal =) If someone get's upset over someone flaming him on the internet, it's his own issue :D

OT, nice to see some activity on EU again 8) Might resub some day this weekend/next week to come play some 19s! Keep it up guise

Users who are viewing this thread