Legend

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_032714_154826.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_032714_154826.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 221
  • WoWScrnShot_032714_154845.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_032714_154845.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 202
How long did it take you to get fire-watchers? I've had the censer of eternal agony since day 1 of 5.4, but never really felt the need to get a couple of friends to help me out. Plus isnt there the 15 min cd to prevent killing someone over and over again?

very nice btw :)

The only "rares" I have are all the mainstream twink vanity items (Compass, Locket, precious shirt, Rime, cursed swabby helmet) on my 10 apart from my Darkspear Pride - Item - World of Warcraft.

Last edited by a moderator:
How long did it take you to get fire-watchers? I've had the censer of eternal agony since day 1 of 5.4, but never really felt the need to get a couple of friends to help me out. Plus isnt there the 15 min cd to prevent killing someone over and over again?

very nice btw :)

The only "rares" I have are all the mainstream twink vanity items (Compass, Locket, precious shirt, Rime, cursed swabby helmet) on my 10 apart from my Darkspear Pride - Item - World of Warcraft.
Took quite awhile because the censer got nerfed that you need to kill 90's. And yea there is 10 minutes wait time before you can kill again.

My epeen is measured by the fact that I have all of these! :) The only items available to level 1s that I don't have would be some of the newer TCG ones...I stopped spending money on them, but may before WoD.

I'd say my favorite would have to be Flores' Lost Seal too .. simply because it was a farm item and not something I could just throw money/gold at.

This is really a pointless topic, I'm not talking as an underdog, my twink has all yours have and maybe more, but this showoff is just childish and it's probably out of boredom.

This is really a pointless topic, I'm not talking as an underdog, my twink has all yours have and maybe more, but this showoff is just childish and it's probably out of boredom.

You have 153 cooking recipes? I find that hard to believe. Pic Plz?

with the coming Toybox feature in WoD , and it's account-wide sharing, how we gonna measure epeen?

Users who are viewing this thread