EU+US Draenor and Pandaria rare spawns are no longer lootable.

Yann

Legend
That's right. You read it correctly. Through rather extensive testing, using Dark Portal/Highmaul rares, random rares, Warbringers, Timeless Isle rares, and random world rares in Pandaria:

They are no longer lootable by f2p's. We spent about two hours testing this, and f2p's can't even loot garrison resources off rare kills in Draenor anymore. Trash mobs are still lootable in this level range, so at least you can do that.

This is gonna make a long list of now grandfathered stuff. I'll keep doing testing, but I'm 92.3% sure that most rares simply can't be looted.

Many of those toys became expansion or zone restricted, meaning it can be used upfrom specific character level or only in zone they been looted. Never understood why they put any restriction on toys but there you have it.

Blizzard deleted my Burgy Hat.

It been mailed to you. however as f2p you cant open mail and they wont help you, unless u lucky. so yes.
there is always a chance it is now hidden level locked in your toy box even if you have it.

Last edited:
All rares are personal loot in 7.0. 40 people can tag a rare and get the loot.
What this means is that rares that drop items 100% EVERYONE that tags will get the loot. Think dark moon rabbit and Time lost Protodrake!!

Many of those toys became expansion or zone restricted, meaning it can be yoused upfrom specific character level or only in zone they been looted. Never understood why they put any restriction on toys but there you have it.

It been mailed to you. however as f2p you cant open mail and they wont help you, unless u lucky. so yes.
there is always a chance it is now hidden level locked in your toy box even if you have it.

Yes, chefs hat is gone and restricted now too. Good news is that all my characters get to use it that have high enough cooking. Which is quite nice!

All rares are personal loot in 7.0. 40 people can tag a rare and get the loot.
What this means is that rares that drop items 100% EVERYONE that tags will get the loot. Think dark moon rabbit and Time lost Protodrake!!

Which, while nice, has nothing to do with the matter at hand.

Which, while nice, has nothing to do with the matter at hand.

yeh lol like one/more people is gonna be hosting a raid with 20+ people looking for a Time Lost Proto Drake so they can loot it rofl.... theres factually close to nobody that nice on the internet...when they can run ulduar for same model proto drake mount, a lot less ''piss colored'' too, Time Lost Proto Drake is named just that because its rarely worth any of the TIME LOST to farm it up.

1/1,000,000 players will just happen to fly by a time lost proto drake(just luck no addon) by chance tho, theres always that, which definitely isn't resulting of time lost, I'm not sure how many of us are that 1/1million tho.

Never know who'll be next!

Last edited:
Could you maybe loot it if you tagged it/did some damage to it?

Might be a change with the patch, but I am just guessing.

Tried that. Didn't work out.

Actually, you *can* loot it if you damage it. Tagging it is not enough anymore. Case in point, I still managed to loot the freaking 100 oil from Doomroller.

also, world bosses like Kazzak Oondasta Galleon and Celestials are all still lootable. Thats about all we can do now though.

Would the engineering bombs/dynamite count? I don't know if they have a hit chance or not.

Many of those toys became expansion or zone restricted, meaning it can be used upfrom specific character level or only in zone they been looted. Never understood why they put any restriction on toys but there you have it.

I tried to ask a GM, but sadly he wont let me get it back, oh Gosh.

I tried to ask a GM, but sadly he wont let me get it back, oh Gosh.
if you never spamed them for such things before, you have better chanses.
try 3-5 tickets and see where it takes ye.

Dont speak up about your account status straight up. say it is gone and you dont understand anything + see nothing such in your mailbox. Also can wait 30 days and ask em to give it to you because you missed mail and cetera.

It is possible but less probable than 2 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread