EU+US Doing it wrong?

benslater16

Legend
Need a bit of advice people, thanks in advance!!!

So I have 101 V DH, F DK (20% leech), B Druid (0% leech) & BM Hunter (16% leech) all around the 800ilvl mark. Although they have the ability to clear a dungeon it is taking around 15mins to clear NL. Is there one I could push that would clear the dungeon more quickly? Money is now tight after spending across different servers (idiot I know). All quest upgrades have been collected.

Could I skip trash and just go for chest and bosses to get end of dungeon AP?
What sort of ilvl would be needed for a 5-6min run?
Is there something I can do with a 101 to earn gold relatively quickly considering the limitations above? (Poor mans dream, I know)

Run the DH in Eye, pull everything at once and aoe them down. If your DH is anything like mine without leech you heal for 2.4m per swipe and with leech 4-6m per instantly.

I think BM hunter is best for boosting fast.
Very mobile, can move and shoot
Pets damage increases via Mastery, obviously as the gear you equip is insanely high for your level, your pets will end up doing stupid damage along with your shots.

to me, it is no good to simply pull the entire dungeon, if it then takes you 20 minutes to actually kill it all. you can only target so much at a time.

AoE abilities are key - Boomkin - Starfall in particular is beast, i have just never enjoyed boomkin ever.

Boomkin 100%, I would be happy to show you my clear speeds at iLvl 860 with 10% leech.

It's not so much the Twink for speed runs as it is the User, gotta know the pulling patterns/little tricks for the dungs.

Will be timing a Nelth run to give you a reference time. Edit: Finish it in 5:07 with grabbing Worm Chest. (600k dps for total run)

For Gold here is my madness:

Stormscale - Stormheim Crabs
Stonehide - Nesingway Goats
Dreamleaf - ServerHop outside DHT
Yseraline Seeds - ServerHop outside DHT
Fatty Beartsteak - Stormheim Bears
Big Gamy Ribs - Nesingway Goats
Lean Shank - Nesingway Goats
Potion of Prolonged Power - Skinning Nesingway Goats for BoS
Leyblood - Azurewing Repose, Azsuna (Inside the cave, flying worm mobs)

Then I shuffle SOME not all of my leather into Arkhana/Leylight Shards/Chaos Crystals, and shuffle SOME meat into Bear Tartare/Spiced Rib Roast/Leybeque Ribs.

Then list them all to AH with TSM @ varying stack sizes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread