US @District 19

At first I thought u were being silly and trolling but I guess you weren't. You and your friend are bad players, check the video that was posted and see for your own eyes my positioning vs your positioning. Might wanna open your eyes too bc I was casting flash heal and bubbling EVERY SINGLE TIME it was needed. You must have some mental problem after blaming me for anything, the video is literally proof of each player's contribution to the match. I even had a pick on flag in mid while still keeping those in range alive, get on my trucking level you piece of shit.
buddy, you could have been on my team and youd have found a way to make us lose

buddy, you could have been on my team and youd have found a way to make us lose
Yea u would get mad at how much better I would be playing than you which would result in you crybabies getting distracted from the actual match therefore losing. Ur trash and your whole team was trash bc the game was so one sided and your team so much stronger you still allowed deaths on your team to happen. U still let us cross mid with flag! Garbage loud mouth kids and it shows when you boast about beating a team that both sides knew was much weaker before the gates even opened..

Edit- Not to mention we only had 9 players for most of the match leaving us with just two healers, it took you trash players a good while to cap 3 when on paper you should have capped 3 in the first 5 minutes of the match with that much of an advantage

Last edited:
Yea u would get mad at how much better I would be playing than you which would result in you crybabies getting distracted from the actual match therefore losing. Ur trash and your whole team was trash bc the game was so one sided and your team so much stronger you still allowed deaths on your team to happen. U still let us cross mid with flag! Garbage loud mouth kids and it shows when you boast about beating a team that both sides knew was much weaker before the gates even opened..
win premade = trash

you heard it here first kids winning premades makes you bad

but yeah no one on my team would have wanted to play with your dumbass except id have been smart enough to kick you before the better players left

win premade = trash

you heard it here first kids winning premades makes you bad

but yeah no one on my team would have wanted to play with your dumbass except id have been smart enough to kick you before the better players left
that comeback was so weak I just wanna be banned from xpoff now

Edit- Not to mention we only had 9 players for most of the match leaving us with just two healers, it took you trash players a good while to cap 3 when on paper you should have capped 3 in the first 5 minutes of the match with that much of an advantage

We had deaths due to not playing that much if at all this expansion. There's no established meta yet and that was the cause for the early game jitters. Once we got rolling no one died unless they purposely suicided while farming the shit out of you in the GY because the game at that point was too fkn easy.

Split ressing and not picking up insignias on the few kills you managed to get, we played it far from perfect and still pushed your shit in, l2p

At first I thought u were being silly and trolling but I guess you weren't. You and your friend are bad players, check the video that was posted and see for your own eyes my positioning vs your positioning. Might wanna open your eyes too bc I was casting flash heal and bubbling EVERY SINGLE TIME it was needed. You must have some mental problem after blaming me for anything, the video is literally proof of each player's contribution to the match. I even had a pick on flag in mid while still keeping those in range alive, get on my trucking level you piece of shit.
You mean my frontline positioning? We lost our shaman so we needed a frontliner. A good player isn't someone who gimps the meters. A good player is someone who can adapt to an uncalled-for situation. While I was able to adapt and frontline heal, you still sat there and dps, even though we were down a healer. Sorry voc, but you lose here :)

also when we were in gy i was dc'd pressing buttons. I even said so in discord lmao

Didn't you or someone from ur team post the video @Rusks my positional prowess and non stop casting is clearly seen but yet im a dumbass according to u

@Zatox shh u had one of the biggest team advantages ever seen, the fact u even say "still pushed ur shit in" shows how happy u are beating a team that much weaker than yours. Others have already mentioned how stupid it was of you and whoever else from ur team to immediately boast about the win like it was some hard fought game.

You mean my frontline positioning? We lost our shaman so we needed a frontliner. A good player isn't someone who gimps the meters. A good player is someone who can adapt to an uncalled-for situation. While I was able to adapt and frontline heal, you still sat there and dps, even though we were down a healer. Sorry voc, but you lose here :)

also when we were in gy i was dc'd pressing buttons. I even said so in discord lmao
Just stop the level of stupidity you are on is astronomical, you think it was a good idea to frontline as a healer when we only had 2 healers? smh.. The only thing I lost here is braincells trying to explain to some idiots how a video doesn't lie.

Instead of talking nonsense why don't we get a 10v10 going right now and instead of having a one sided gy fagfest lets make even sided teams and actually have a fun game. Oh wait that won't happen bc u know if im on ur team I will make you look bad. Just being brutally honest here I am looking for fun games but if u come at me with bullshit ill just shove it right back into ur face..

vid will be up soon
jesus christ d19 lost to a team that had taco on it? they should probably all get checked for autism

@Flamer good thing u linked the video here on this page bc these bads prob wouldn't be able to find it again now its right in front of them, actions speak louder than words bads

@Flamer good thing u linked the video here on this page bc these bads prob wouldn't be able to find it again now its right in front of them, actions speak louder than words bads

No idea what you're talking about but you should go get checked for autism as well

Didn't you or someone from ur team post the video @Rusks my positional prowess and non stop casting is clearly seen but yet im a dumbass according to u

@Zatox shh u had one of the biggest team advantages ever seen, the fact u even say "still pushed ur shit in" shows how happy u are beating a team that much weaker than yours. Others have already mentioned how stupid it was of you and whoever else from ur team to immediately boast about the win like it was some hard fought game.

Why did we have such an advantage? By all rights your team has had more Legion experience so we should have lost right?

Either way though lil dude I knew what the outcome of this game was going to be long before it happened. The threads are purely for drama which is exactly what you're giving me so I'd say my job is done here. Lemme know when you got gud

@Zatox It wasn't my team, i just happened to want to play 10v10s and players were put together by pokemon. Lil dude?? U are such a internet tough guy rofl i bet if we met irl you would think twice before saying sum sht like that foh

is there enough people on right now for 10v10s?? Im bored of this back and forth bullshit id rather make some sexy plays

down for games till later tonight

Last edited:

you mean like at 12 mins when stand behind gy hut casting damage instead of helping your fc

or like 15 mins in where you run into fear and waste trinket because of it

or about 16 minutes in where you let your fc die as you cast damage

lets also not forget you nearly got outhealed by 100k by the other priest in your group

you think it was a good idea to frontline as a healer when we only had 2 healers? smh..

So what- am I just supposed to not heal the warrior and keep him out of the game? Then we would have been down a warrior ANd 2 healers (you thought it was a good idea to gimp the dps meters with shadow word: pain instead of healing, since you know, we were down a healer and all.)

Users who are viewing this thread