EU+US Dingy Iron Coins

Tomb of Lights in Talador is probably the best place to farm them :) You will die a few times when farming them alone, but don't worry the place where you spawn after dying isn't that far from the spot you're farming so you can easily get back without wasting much time. Only problem I think you may face is HOW you actually get to the place, and this depends on whether you have or don't have a mage who can teleport you to Draenor and someone with a 2 seat flying mount to fly you to the place. If you have neither of the two options, you need to take the portal in Timeless Isle (assuming you have a hearthstone to Pandaria) to Gorgrond and make your way to Talador yourself.

Also when in the Tomb of Lights, in the room with the teleporters if you stand in between the shields on the other end of the room you should be able to pick pocket without aggro'ing mobs. Though if you call Griftah there I found some mobs come through the walls from outside and whoop me - lol. But you will be safe near the shields.
But as mentioned above it's a horrible trek there if using the teleporter in TI :mad:
Good luck.

I swear I remember someone saying that Tanaan Jungle over by The Iron Front (far western Flight Path) on the hill that leads up to that area with the Neutral NPC's that often times end up fighting Terrorfist was the safest place.

Tomb of Lights in Talador is probably the best place to farm them :) You will die a few times when farming them alone, but don't worry the place where you spawn after dying isn't that far from the spot you're farming so you can easily get back without wasting much time. Only problem I think you may face is HOW you actually get to the place, and this depends on whether you have or don't have a mage who can teleport you to Draenor and someone with a 2 seat flying mount to fly you to the place. If you have neither of the two options, you need to take the portal in Timeless Isle (assuming you have a hearthstone to Pandaria) to Gorgrond and make your way to Talador yourself.
Looks like I have some walking to do haha, thanks for the info

I swear I remember someone saying that Tanaan Jungle over by The Iron Front (far western Flight Path) on the hill that leads up to that area with the Neutral NPC's that often times end up fighting Terrorfist was the safest place.
It's also hella slow. Tomb of Lights spits out a new NPC every 2 seconds, so it gives you a steady stream of pickpocket targets.

Steps:

-Get to location shown in video
- Turn on auto loot in settings
- Use pickpocket macro

#showtooltip Pick Pocket
/stopattack
/cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead] Pick Pocket
/cleartarget

Side note:
You still gonna get aggro by warlock at near right gate that will respawn every 5 minutes.

in order to counter that - move back to line of sight asap when you see him. he will be running to you and the friendly mobs will take aggro (most of the time)

You can get 1k+ coins within 15 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread