De-leveling

So basically you're saying.......................

RP talk them like the nerds do? :D
RP goes a long way. Most Gms are hardcore gamers. Hardcore gamers enjoy RP... If you word your ticket correctly, you will get what you desire. You can't simply ask "de-lvl my toon".

• If you poke at the potential of you quitting wow altogether, it helps your ticket.
  • Cancel your subscription to commit to the lie you are trying to sell.
  • Put them in a position that they want to keep you playing, otherwise you're leaving...

Use your imagination. Think outside the box.

I was able to delevel my 29 that leveled to 30 during the invasions. By telling them that the invasions leveled me. At first they wouldn't do it. But when I told them I had had 800 fishing they did it.

So you might go that route. Think of something "special" you have done with your character. If you can't, make up some BS RP boohoo crap. Hopefully your character has some kind of history.
Good Luck!

/cheers

faking bolivian id just to change account name!

Afaik, they can delevel u only before certain time limit. So if u create ticket 1 day after leveling up, ur chances are significantly lower than if u created ticket few mintes after leveling up.

Source: Btag friend leveled his ex-F2P twink up and was told that it is too late and that he should have contacted them immediately. Guild mate contacted them in like 5 minutes after lvling up and got deleveld without any problems.

Afaik, they can delevel u only before certain time limit. So if u create ticket 1 day after leveling up, ur chances are significantly lower than if u created ticket few mintes after leveling up.

Source: Btag friend leveled his ex-F2P twink up and was told that it is too late and that he should have contacted them immediately. Guild mate contacted them in like 5 minutes after lvling up and got deleveld without any problems.
they say that so they have an excuse not to help you. there were a few people who had their leveled 19s from like cata deleveled to 19 again. idk tho the gm staff seems to get lazier and more unhelpful every day so you might not have the luck that i and others have had

I had this happen with 2 of my level 70s, mysteriously unxpcapped whild doing dailys and without paying attention boom!(they were on the edge because of unlocked xp for bg pops, quickly relocked though)this took roughly a week both times, i had to keep rolling through GMS until i found one that actually wasn't sure if he could. He told me hed get back to me when he got an answer. 30 minutes later, a GM chatbox opened up and he did it on the other toon while i was logged in. Both of these times were about the same manner.

Users who are viewing this thread