US Coming back

Lateraldrop

Grandfathered
I have been out of the low twink community for some times now, just getting back in it and bringing my family. (wife, brother, mom, dad) so we are going to have a decent group of peeps on in the evening playing I was wondering how active the community is at the moment and also just wanted to touch base with people so if my group becomes interested in more organized play i would at least have contacts with other active twink guilds.

Guild we will be playing in is called Devotion, and its in Gul-Dan

I used to play some time ago, prolly nobody remembers Docmario (i wasn't particularly noteworthy) played for cartoon cartoon friday, Bloodlust rep, and the subsequent guilds that those two playgroups made and played in. If there are any old peeps that remember me shout out so i can say hi.

Ooh 5 people. I play at night on horde bh, if you want to quene with me hmu pm.

Yeah, we been playing together off and on since vanilla. Low lvl bgs has kinda been like family game night for us. We don't all live close anymore so online games kinda just been a thing for us.

thats weird a shit imo.......my parents read books watch bbc/abc and plan holidays I couldnt handle them playing wow..........good for you though!

wb

Users who are viewing this thread