Come to Aerie peak

The realm has no gear or class restrictions, everybody is welcome. If you meant could you join the guild 6.1, im sure you would be allowed. However, i do suggest you make two sets, one with all your enchants that pure f2ps can not obtain such as Elemental force and one set for games (arena or bg) where you are facing non veterans or 29s so that there are competitive games.
What about a enhancement shaman full f2p, except for 2 elemental force daggers? would u guys accept it?

The realm has no gear or class restrictions, everybody is welcome. If you meant could you join the guild 6.1, im sure you would be allowed. However, i do suggest you make two sets, one with all your enchants that pure f2ps can not obtain such as Elemental force and one set for games (arena or bg) where you are facing non veterans or 29s so that there are competitive games.

Is there even competition for a full f2p enhancement? They're hella weak, no?

Is there even competition for a full f2p enhancement? They're hella weak, no?

If you mean in arena, enh shams are very viable when placed with the correct classes that they work well with e.g. Rogues, Monks, Rets, feral.

In bgs don't expect to kill hunters or any good kiter in a open area, but lava lash can crit close to 700 in leather users (too bad it is 10s cd)... Basically you wont burst anything, but as a support it is pretty useful and fun. (I'll also try a p2p loom version with few enchants in brazilian servers to see how it goes)

In bgs don't expect to kill hunters or any good kiter in a open area, but lava lash can crit close to 700 in leather users (too bad it is 10s cd)... Basically you wont burst anything, but as a support it is pretty useful and fun. (I'll also try a p2p loom version with few enchants in brazilian servers to see how it goes)

It is posssible, but you have to totem > dot > heal spam, one thing ive noticed is that alot of hunters go to your face for hopes of instant damage? then you just drop LL, but with the kiters its just a LoS and heal spam game >.<

Speaking of this, as far as next patch goes, even if u play on veteran accounts i really suggest u keep chants to a minimum especially ones that do not scale ( Ele force , Crusader, ect ). So personally i suggest having a pure f2p set, an inbetween set (using things like boa helm / pants / cloak) for competitive f2p - veteran games, and a bis veteran set for when vsing 29s ( or dont use chants at all, ever)

Once 6.1 is live i will be making a guild for horde, i have some boe's and gold, Rhae offered her help as well and if ap takes off ill be transfering more items and gold from nazgrel. Also i think the use for mumble in this situation is actually really beneficial. Ally premades in one channel, Horde in another, when anyone logs in game they can hop on the mumble channel and start getting things done easier. Can flip over to say gg or just talk with the other teams.

Im not too up to date on Yasueh's f2paddon progress but it might help with this with the new features.

Speaking of this, as far as next patch goes, even if u play on veteran accounts i really suggest u keep chants to a minimum especially ones that do not scale ( Ele force , Crusader, ect ). So personally i suggest having a pure f2p set, an inbetween set (using things like boa helm / pants / cloak) for competitive f2p - veteran games, and a bis veteran set for when vsing 29s ( or dont use chants at all, ever)

Once 6.1 is live i will be making a guild for horde, i have some boe's and gold, Rhae offered her help as well and if ap takes off ill be transfering more items and gold from nazgrel. Also i think the use for mumble in this situation is actually really beneficial. Ally premades in one channel, Horde in another, when anyone logs in game they can hop on the mumble channel and start getting things done easier. Can flip over to say gg or just talk with the other teams.

I would have loved to help organize the guild, as I had a couple of 100's with max professions, before I got banned xD I went veteran, and if you are going to start this guild soon let me know. I was thinking of starting one my self, but if you guys all ready started then throw me an invite next time you see me online. I submitted a ticket. For my bann, but I'm 99% positive I won't get it back:p

Wow today was great! Saw so many old AP faces that I haven't seen in forever!! This brings me hope to see the realm getting fired up.... If only it would remain like that......

Users who are viewing this thread