EU+US Class tiers first impressions?

Aoz

Grandfathered
Come give your beautiful insight you beasts.

Preferably in this format;

Tier 1 Classes:

Tier 2 Classes:

Tier 3 Classes:

Tier 4 Classes:

This type of thread is stupid and has no positive outcome what so ever. It only has negative impact. While it would be nice to see people be versatile on classes they will just look at T1 and roll the very first thing on it. Especially 29s.

This type of thread is stupid and has no positive outcome what so ever. It only has negative impact. While it would be nice to see people be versatile on classes they will just look at T1 and roll the very first thing on it. Especially 29s.

Nice to see that you're clearly a very positive person. If you don't have anything positive to say or in relation to the post then don't comment. No one needs your 2 cents because it's irrelevant to the topic. Cheers tho mate, cu.

Nice to see that you're clearly a very positive person. If you don't have anything positive to say or in relation to the post then don't comment. No one needs your 2 cents because it's irrelevant to the topic. Cheers tho mate, cu.
U so troll on site but not ingame lol. You know what these threads will do. lol

smh guys ur supposed 2 say the shittiest classes for T1
It's only a matter of time before people learn what is broken the most anyways its inevitable, as is the demise of the bracket unless positive changes are implemented by blizzard.

tier 1: rogue, melee hunt, maybe fire mage and uh idk boomy too i guess

tier 2: shadow, affy, frost mage, other decent hunt spec, feral, ret, warr

tier 3: ww, enh

tier 4: demo lock

a few of these are easily arguable, but it's just what im feeling atm

quick healer's tier list should look something like this:

tier 1: disc

tier 2: hpal/hpriest

tier 3: rdruid

Haven't tested rsham or mw yet

I'm looking at fire mage on wowhead and can't figure out what would make it tier 1. Just double fireblast+pyro then you're useless for 12 seconds? I can't imagine getting a fireball off in pvp

Users who are viewing this thread