US Can't play fair

Peltzer

Grandfathered
Sad!

Attachments

• scrub.jpg
    scrub.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 354
So flattered you chased me all game. Guess laugh emote spam triggers you.

Attachments

• thankyouforsubmittingyourreport.jpg
    thankyouforsubmittingyourreport.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 298
If it's any consolation, that's due to the dumb ring that's sure to be hotfixed...within the next 2-4 months.

It has nothing to do with the ring. It's an Ele sham bug currently that caused his hp to increase by 200-500 per bg

1- not intentional, they did this to my ele shaman, not me
2- you have macros to spam things like "i love you mother ass" etc etc, really didn't expect to see you posting here

I knew ap twinks was a joke but you are really special, ofc I chased you ya little monkey @Peltzer

hehe cx

Last edited:
It has nothing to do with the ring. It's an Ele sham bug currently that caused his hp to increase by 200-500 per bg
That's the ring that will be hot fixed having that much health. That bug happened on my 19 boomkin to and I gained 100hp every battleground which will also be fixed soon

That's the ring that will be hot fixed having that much health. That bug happened on my 19 boomkin to and I gained 100hp every battleground which will also be fixed soon
He was using the rock x2 at the time tho.

PVP Twinking is about getting the best gear / items, he clearly did this and is beating everyone. What is the problem?

PVP Twinking is about getting the best gear / items, he clearly did this and is beating everyone. What is the problem?
Are you by any chance mentally challenged?

He doesn't get 20k health from his gear, but by exploiting a bug.

He's not really exploiting anything. He is doing nothing more than playing the game. Its a bug for ele shams that happens the longer he's on his character.

if i offended and hurt you immensely by this regretted comment my apology goes out to you somewhat, i truly am deeply sorry for my blind stupidity because i now realize it's the end of the world that's at stake over this and it totally matters on every level to the point you need to comment miserably that's almost as irrelevant as me posting other topics on a cringe subforum but 100% honesty is telling me to admit i obviously do not care at all in the slightest your comment is rewarding to my lacking mentality although you commenting is now proven a waste of your time 100, fact, proof and all other vocabulary words that describe I was wrong but im 100% correct in a way that I know doesn't even actually matter in any way to anyone anywhere ever.....forever so thank you the notification i got was as disappointing as your choice of dealing with such things.

Users who are viewing this thread