Bracket question (?) Your opinion

Axione

Legend
I'm just curious to what you guys think on these questions about the 19 bracket
- Some people say the bracket is going to be dead soon because of the lack of alliance players i honestly think that the bracket it slowly dying because of it. I don't see many TC anymore I've heard that they moved to 39 or something, nor do i see warsong warlords anymore grouped together

-What do ya'll think the most overused class and the most unused class in the bracket is? i think the most overused class in the bracket is druids right now b/c everyone is finding out of over powered they are. I think that the most unused class is warrior i just don't see many of them anymore.

-What class do you think is dominating the bracket? Which class needs the buff from the next patch the most? druids, warriors imo lol

-what class is best for FCing (pugs), DPS (pugs), Healing (pugs)

1. Only 2 TC members went 39s and no one likes them or cares about them *cough* discover nd vettori . I'm usually always at the gy every time I play ally, so its fine. But do not fear young one for the aliens from the heavens will once again bless us with their presence.
2. IDC
3. IDC
4. 10 Boomers all worgen male.

M8, the reason why i think the bracket is dying is because of the lack of Facerollers we have, no one want a challange it seems like :/, ME ? i just made a warrior and a Elemental shaman, dont blame me bro :)
Yes, this bracket has a serious lack of facerollers.

1. No alliance guilds atm to compete with all of the active horde ones
2. Overused - Druid / Rogue / Monk Underused - warrior
3. Druids, Ret/enh could use buffs
4.FC - Hpally DPS - druid Healer - any

TL went US, so they'll fix​ that pretty quick.

Yup don't worrie for our job we will fix it soon. We are going alliance and everything gonna be okay like on EU but i heard this week a guild challenge TL so wait your moment in the corner maybe one day QITBB will get 10 active member... I heard that HSA is back too.

- Some people say the bracket is going to be dead soon because of the lack of alliance players i honestly think that the bracket it slowly dying because of it. I don't see many TC anymore I've heard that they moved to 39 or something, nor do i see warsong warlords anymore grouped together

-What do ya'll think the most overused class and the most unused class in the bracket is? i think the most overused class in the bracket is druids right now b/c everyone is finding out of over powered they are. I think that the most unused class is warrior i just don't see many of them anymore.

-What class do you think is dominating the bracket? Which class needs the buff from the next patch the most? druids, warriors imo lol

1. bracket isn't dead, alliance aren't weak as some say. problem i see is players faction swapping for wins or players duel rolled and playing which ever side is dominating at the moment.

2. surprizingly i did a streak of 10+ BGs today and hunters and rogues outnumbered druids (all specs), i was amazed to see the amount of hunters, last week i was running into teams averaging 2 to 3 bal druids, 3 to 5 (no joke) holy-pals, 1 to 3 disco's, 1-2 res-shams, with a warrior FC, and token insert monk/rogue/feral/ret. but it all goes in cycles.

3. dominating? presume you are talking DPS. goes in cycles too and is dependent on heals too. today i saw des-locks outdoing bal-druids, then in another game it was survival hunters, then later bal-druids. as for buffs, bal druids are getting buffs next patch, and there is talk of making res-druids rejuvs stronger. knowing blizzard they will buff rejuvs and all 4 specs hence get the buff

4. best FC for pugs is hard to nail, because you are dealing with luck of the draw. but for crappy pugs, holy-pals imo. healing pugs holy-pal, bal-druid....yeap their rejuvs are rather strong and can provide heals at critical times and deal some serious damage

I've actually thought a lot of this myself when I came back. It seems as if the team with the most balance druids wins. It's pretty funny that people think they're good because they can spam moonfire and rejuv.

Also, I play warrior and I feel like they need somewhat of a buff. Their damage is okay, well I actually hit clothies/leather wearers pretty hard, but I feel almost useless without a healer.

Edit- I'm not sure why absolutely everyone I've asked said that Alliance is lacking players. I've played lots of games as horde and lost almost all of them. Horde has terrible pugs, and I hardly see their guilds queue. As for Alliance, I always see 2-3 balance druids and loads of healers. I may just be getting unlucky though.

Last edited by a moderator:

1.) I play as alliance and I win about 70% of my games lately. It depends on the day of the week and what time, but when WT isn't flooding the horde queue it's usually a pretty good game.

2.) Most overused: Druid, easily. Most underused: warlock

3.)Which class needs nerf? IMO, druid. I won't even play mine any more because it just isn't fun. They're the new hunters.

4.)FCing: I've seen some good Monks, some good Warriors, some good Pallies. Depends on the player.
DPS: Balance druids have the best burst right now, for sure, and good heals to keep themselves up.
Healing: Druids win again. Although shamans pallies and priests are all doing well, in my opinion.

I've actually thought a lot of this myself when I came back. It seems as if the team with the most balance druids wins. It's pretty funny that people think they're good because they can spam moonfire and rejuv.

Also, I play warrior and I feel like they need somewhat of a buff. Their damage is okay, well I actually hit clothies/leather wearers pretty hard, but I feel almost useless without a healer.

Edit- I'm not sure why absolutely everyone I've asked said that Alliance is lacking players. I've played lots of games as horde and lost almost all of them. Horde has terrible pugs, and I hardly see their guilds queue. As for Alliance, I always see 2-3 balance druids and loads of healers. I may just be getting unlucky though.

i resume there is only one DCM warrior BE race? if so............

you were on winning horde teams last night of course they weren't pugs, they are sorta mini-mades, possibly using cross realm ID grouping along with insane luck because horde had alliance out healed many games in a row. so i guess they don't count as wins?

1.) I play as alliance and I win about 70% of my games lately. It depends on the day of the week and what time, but when WT isn't flooding the horde queue it's usually a pretty good game.

2.) Most overused: Druid, easily. Most underused: warlock

3.)Which class needs nerf? IMO, druid. I won't even play mine any more because it just isn't fun. They're the new hunters.

4.)FCing: I've seen some good Monks, some good Warriors, some good Pallies. Depends on the player.
DPS: Balance druids have the best burst right now, for sure, and good heals to keep themselves up.
Healing: Druids win again. Although shamans pallies and priests are all doing well, in my opinion.

class comps come down to timing and cycles, ran into some games last night where warlocks out numbered bal-druids, horde had three is a game dorigon, youredead, and one more, sorry forgot name. alliance had one, all 4 were des-spec.. both sides had 3 bal-druids combined, horde two alliance one

i resume there is only one DCM warrior BE race? if so............

you were on winning horde teams last night of course they weren't pugs, they are sorta mini-mades, possibly using cross realm ID grouping along with insane luck because horde had alliance out healed many games in a row. so i guess they don't count as wins?

I'm not saying I've lost every game, but a large majority of them considering I play mostly during the day.

class comps come down to timing and cycles, ran into some games last night where warlocks out numbered bal-druids, horde had three is a game dorigon, youredead, and one more, sorry forgot name. alliance had one, all 4 were des-spec.. both sides had 3 bal-druids combined, horde two alliance one

True enough. I was just sort of speaking towards the overall feel of the bracket now that so many have rerolled druid since its fotm. I have seen warlocks as well, just scarcely.

There is a lack of Alliance right now. I wish more players would go Alliance and that some of the guilds would become more serious.

The top played classes at 19 are Druids and Rogues. The least played classes are Warlocks, Warriors, Mages, and Monks.

Druids are dominating the bracket. Most classes need buffs in certain areas. Only a couple need some nerfs.

Warriors are the best FCs. Druids are the best DPS and healers.

There is a lack of Alliance right now. I wish more players would go Alliance and that some of the guilds would become more serious.

The top played classes at 19 are Druids and Rogues. The least played classes are Warlocks, Warriors, Mages, and Monks.

Druids are dominating the bracket. Most classes need buffs in certain areas. Only a couple need some nerfs.

Warriors are the best FCs. Druids are the best DPS and healers.
Can we rule out guardian druids though? i myself havnt tried it nor have i seen one yet since mop has hit....i think i BiS guardian might be able to beat out a warrior just for the fact of mobility and survivability..... would like more opinions on this because i plan on making a guard drood on alliance

Can we rule out guardian druids though? i myself havnt tried it nor have i seen one yet since mop has hit....i think i BiS guardian might be able to beat out a warrior just for the fact of mobility and survivability..... would like more opinions on this because i plan on making a guard drood on alliance

Painaid played guardian druid. Warrior has really good damage reduction from armor that really helps at higher stacks. Have to have healers with you though.

Yeah but you are forgetting that druids can kite much better than warriors (a skilled one that is not at 4+ stacks) we have much more versatility than a prot warr and all wed have to do is go cat (not at 4 stacks) self heal and we are back in bear instantly plus there is a macro you can use so you don't have to shift out of bear for slows at 4+ stacks.
I think that warriors will have better damage reduction at 4+ stacks but druids wont be slowed by all the ccs and shit plus i am pretty sure (not 100%) that charge has a 1 sec stun...druids have a 4 sec root in bear form with wild charge and they would have more killing power than a prot warrior i think. just my opinion...

Users who are viewing this thread