US BoE farm?

Bohoe

Grandfathered
I don't have the gold to by BoE gear. Where is the best spot to farm me up some for my 101 rogue? Another ?do I farm it on a 110 toon or the 101?

I don't have the gold to by BoE gear. Where is the best spot to farm me up some for my 101 rogue? Another ?do I farm it on a 110 toon or the 101?
110 Might get better gear for 101's, my favourite farming spot is the goats in Highmountain, nesingwary or whatever. Insta respawn and you can skin there too

Add me, I farm these every day. I have twinked five characters to ilvl 830ish and have another 74 101 Epic BOE in my inventory or listed on my realm AH. rjfurie#1535

Best place I've found is any mobs that die fast and instant respawn. Any world quest area is good since you can tag mobs and still get credit when a flood of 110s come thru. A few popular places are mostly in High Mountain - Sated Hillstrider (Goat farm) @ Nesingwary Retreat , Kobold farm @ Skyhorn, Wildeyed Undergrell (Imp farm) @ Mooncloth Veil in ValSharah , Crabs, Seals, orRavens in Stormheim...etc
Farm with your highest level 110 and bring a BM monk for OX statue. Helps bring mobs to one area for easy pile of corpses to skin.
hop realm if you get too much competition for mobs Best to do this in premades with a good mix of AOE and ranged to pull. Click I to access LFG for Dungeons & Raids, select Premade Groups, Custom, then find a group. Search for FARM in there. If no one has a group going, make your own :) GOOD LUCK

Add me, I farm these every day. I have twinked five characters to ilvl 830ish and have another 74 101 Epic BOE in my inventory or listed on my realm AH. rjfurie#1535

Best place I've found is any mobs that die fast and instant respawn. Any world quest area is good since you can tag mobs and still get credit when a flood of 110s come thru. A few popular places are mostly in High Mountain - Sated Hillstrider (Goat farm) @ Nesingwary Retreat , Kobold farm @ Skyhorn, Wildeyed Undergrell (Imp farm) @ Mooncloth Veil in ValSharah , Crabs, Seals, orRavens in Stormheim...etc
Farm with your highest level 110 and bring a BM monk for OX statue. Helps bring mobs to one area for easy pile of corpses to skin.
hop realm if you get too much competition for mobs Best to do this in premades with a good mix of AOE and ranged to pull. Click I to access LFG for Dungeons & Raids, select Premade Groups, Custom, then find a group. Search for FARM in there. If no one has a group going, make your own :) GOOD LUCK
I will add you and all I have at 110 is warrior and priest

Users who are viewing this thread