BoA tanking set

Eh, on an item like that, it's like 3 spellpower for a bit of melee damage on a caster weapon.

Lovestotwink said:
plus on the 4.1 ptr all the dmg of BOA weapons has gone up a bit too. this is on a lvl 10, but you get idea.

From this
w1.jpg

to this
w2.jpg

Can you confirm that this is all BoA weapons? Iirc Devout Aurastone had substantially lower damage than other looms so this might be a "fix" from Blizz's point of view.

Lovestotwink?

If you have anymore spare time, could you see if vends charge damage has increased, for a level 19?

Rivfader said:
Kinda surprised they would introduce an entire tanking set and not add a shield.

this. also, i shudder.. i may just give up on trying to kill paladins now... >_<

This might have already been answered, but will the helm require guild rep + 1500g like the others?

Or is the whole set bought for Justice Points?

those tank shoulders look badass, so regardless of stats im gonna get these for my prot set

Rivfader said:
Kinda surprised they would introduce an entire tanking set and not add a shield.

Well, if they add a shield, they should also add Off-hand. Should add a trinket since the int or haste trinket BoA aren't useful for tanker.

Kalki said:
I wonder if these will be available from Champion's Seals. That would be great.

Come on PTR peoples! This is the most important question out there atm. Justice Points are one thing, but will these items be available through the other in-game means? I am going to personally doubt honor as these items have PvE stats and so they would not mesh with the current model of how BoAs are made available. Champion's Seals would be awesome though.

Users who are viewing this thread