Blast from the past, ~9 year old twink.

dwaters11

Grandfathered
Pwninyoface @ Smolderthorn - Community - World of Warcraft

I of course also have Corpsemaker with crusader!

I logged in to this guy in post-cata org and ran outside to look for duels and boom, explored durotar leveled me!

This is my only char on this server, I rolled to play with the guild he's currently in (Wreak Havoc circa 2006 http://i.imgur.com/NRAEHq3.png ). I supported myself by HOURS and HOURS of fishing for deviates and then playing the AH for twink items when I could.

Good times.

Make a ticket and see if you get a nice Gm to send items to a new lvl 1 toon. Since they can't de-level a toon but i have seen them send soul bound items to a new toon. It's worth a shot. All they can say is NO.

haha nah, most of the items aren't even close to BiS anymore. just funny to see a relic of the past. level 29 (okay, 30...rub it in) with libram enchants and old school pvp title. figured some here might enjoy it.

Remins me of my friends 29 twink - old title, naxx enchants and some GFd items

edit: just noticed he has switched out his old pants, bracers and chest recently with the new scarlet ones

Cool post I get nostalgic every time I see some of those items on AH =P. I wish my old account hadn't been hacked so I could have shown off my old 29 pala

FYI Tapout has success getting his twink deleveled two weeks ago. Might be worth a shot.
This several other people, including ppl from TI, has succeeded before as well

Appreciate it guys but I have a new 29 warr properly geared on my home server now. I just like logging in and getting all nostalgic sometimes!

Nice twink man, regardless of him being 30 is still really cool either way. I'm still trying to get my toon deleveled but I'm hoping I can get a good GM that can understand :)

My 39 Druid used to be a 30-34 twink, the one in my sig that has bis 34 gear. I still have a saved armory of him at 34 so maybe it is possible to get a gm to delevel him back to 34.

Users who are viewing this thread