EU+US Beware of buying BOEs with a gem inside

Tetarius

Legend
I've just encountered a bug - found a 865 ring on AH with a gem in it for 125k. Bought it. And i got 865 without gem/socket in a mailbox. That was the 2nd time - 1st time it was an 855 ring and i tought i was wrong / tired. Now im sure that there is a some kind of a bug/exploit.

Damn rip

Well, i "lost" like 40k from it, not much. But - when i wrote the ticket they said that the support doesnt have rights to edit items / refund gold, that they didnt have reports about bugged AH items and told me to write about it to the in-game bug-tracker, so i did it after. Waiting for a fix...

Ive had this happen twice aswell, lost over 200k gold due to this issue. Don't EVER buy items that already have a gem placed inside, they are most likely not gemmed at all. Just buy the ones with a open socket slot.

Realm? Mine was Soulflayer / Свежеватель душ
And by the way - report about it to ingame bug tracker - more reports, the better.
Ravencrest EU

Off the topic, but if a twink has 850-860 ilvl and they are farming BoE Epics would the droppable Epic be at or higher than 850-860 ilvls?

What the question is does your BoE drop act as an upgrade or does it drop lower ilvl gear than you have?

759, and no WF/TF/socket/third_stat as i know
I agree with half xD I've only gotten 759 and no WF/TF but I have received a STR trinket with leech and possibly one with socket.

Users who are viewing this thread