Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Sofion

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • duopaladin

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Trialkiller

Votes: 6 4.1%

• Total voters
Lol @Talarac you realize the only reason why people are voting for you is because they are trying to get a good laugh right? If you couldn't get that from Phrons post then idk what to tell you man. You can get mad at me if you want but it's a fact lol so idk why you came out of the woodwork to ask who I am.

Lol @Talarac you realize the only reason why people are voting for you is because they are trying to get a good laugh right? If you couldn't get that from Phrons post then idk what to tell you man. You can get mad at me if you want but it's a fact lol so idk why you came out of the woodwork to ask who I am.

I was never mad at you, so no worries. lol
It is just a common curiosity when someone has great judgement on you and you want to know who that person is.

Don't worry I won't go on heartattack with you pointing out people voting for me is not based on my skillsets, since I already knew why people vote for me and the reason behind Phron's post.
I have already tried hard to establish that kind of brand image toward others, and fortunately it seems really effective in some ways.
Therefore, as long as people can, like you just mentioned, get a good laugh out of somewhere from me, I'm more than satisfied.

You can still disagree with me not being skillful for whatever reasons, and you can still claim to be the public representative and assume everyone has the same opinion as yours.
I still wouldn't feel offended since you can't have everyone agrees with you.
Being top player in terms of skills was never my intension anyways. What I seek for is the maximum level of excitement and engagement.

So don't worry, I totally agree with the facts you brought up. : )

However, I still appreciate you sharing this with me based on your kindness.

IM SUPER

Last edited:
Talarac has been campaigning since day one for this shit. Shame on you guys for not letting him have this undisputed.

Talarac embodies the "Grit your teeth and keep smacking your head against the wall" spirit that is our bracket. So much youthful zest for shitty twinking. I ceaselessly tried to get Talarac to come to Bleeding Hollpw to play with me because I knew his twinking spirit was one to be reckoned with.

No, he may not have the most skill or the best at bg and arena but he has more heart than about 2/3 of the rest of the bracket combined.

Fuck you bigheaded egotistical fucks who polish your caks with your keyboards

Last edited:
Where is Duo?
BYvn8ASCUAIj-lT.png

not gonna front, @Talarac is actually a very solid player with much experience. you people should realize that by now, despite his trolling and annoyance in bgs, that's his trademark lol. I find it quite funny after a while, because I know how annoyed every 1 else will be when I get in a bg with him and he starts saying his regular gist. <3 Tala

not gonna front, @Talarac is actually a very solid player with much experience. you people should realize that by now, despite his trolling and annoyance in bgs, that's his trademark lol. I find it quite funny after a while, because I know how annoyed every 1 else will be when I get in a bg with him and he starts saying his regular gist. <3 Tala
if he was a 29 he would make everyone rage quit

My boi tala is super....
SO SUPER OMG
SUPER
SO SUPER FK

Oh boy do I love you 29s, not ingame ofc, but in forum y'all are awesome!

Serious question though...

How in the world are we supposed to take any poll seriously when gucci has more votes then;

Albino
Burg
Flynn
Gewich

Lil
Living
lluyd

Loco
Recluse

Snug

???

Pretty certain this 10 person group could beat any other 10 person group assembled from the remaining of this list..
Dont waste your time on them lil, this thread is a joke/for fun. I think someone already mentioned it before but the person that will win is either going to be a troll vote or a popularity vote, no skill needed. Another thing, can the mods crack down on people with multiple accounts or who are using multiple accounts, thanks.

p.s. http://imgur.com/uJ3NTXa

And to everyone reading this thread:

Stfu you don't know shit you don't play wsg u even said u dont want to be mentioned with this bracket, then gtfo your opinion means nothing and Hu was a better lock than u in cata bish

You would never be me peasant

Idk why I see you talk so much shit on the forums. You were subpar in Cata, and unless you went through a revolution, you probably still are.

Users who are viewing this thread