Best of 19s US

yeah.. "best of 19s"

the thing you can interpret isn't what stage of the game they're good at, it's what aspect.
even then, it's obvious they meant for it to be 'best player'...

yeah.. "best of 19s"

Thats what i was about to say!!

Drugs why dont you go ahead and make a "best of 90s for people who also play 19 twinks" thread

I like to take into consideration peoples' ability on their main because I think 90 PVP takes a lot more skill than 19 PVP. That's why I chose people like Nettie, Mtv, Auggey... I've witnessed them play at the 2k+ arena level which speaks volume on their overall skill. Unfortunately there are lots of 19s who have never played competitively on their 90's, and far too many who can't even break 1750... yet they still appear in the "best of" lists... but that's just me.

im 2k+ and not on any of these..even tho im prolly not known to most

edit ciren is better than me atm tho, behind him I'm the best rogue ive seen based on dmg, positioning, clutch returns, 1v1, and recovering from over extending

Last edited by a moderator:
im 2k+ and not on any of these..even tho im prolly not known to most

edit ciren is better than me atm tho, behind him I'm the best rogue ive seen based on dmg, positioning, clutch returns, 1v1, and recovering from over extending

Ehhh, I dunno. I speak objectively and I don't know you at all, but I've been out of action in 19s for 6 months and have played a few with you since my return and I haven't seen anything impressive. It could be true though.

Zeddxo aka revolution is the best of US. He carried my new 90 to 18k conquest cap :).

aYDSygg.jpg

Paladinlol is one of the players I would include on every one of these lists on all his classes. And Revo too.

Though I don't think anyone will ever touch the mastery of twink rogues and end-game arena skill both, like the almighty R9, Outplayedqt, Brumble, Ent, Wbernstein (mtv), and Dayman.

I like to take into consideration peoples' ability on their main because I think 90 PVP takes a lot more skill than 19 PVP. That's why I chose people like Nettie, Mtv, Auggey... I've witnessed them play at the 2k+ arena level which speaks volume on their overall skill. Unfortunately there are lots of 19s who have never played competitively on their 90's, and far too many who can't even break 1750... yet they still appear in the "best of" lists... but that's just me.

I've gotten 2400+ in rbgs (dot cleave is hard) and 2.2k+ in arenas but I suck at 19s lul.

On topic: I'd say the best 19 is someone who is very skilled at any class they play on. Ex: Stubs/Yowza (I think he plays a lot of classes)

the thread is called "best of 19s", not "who is the best at playing 19s." In my interpretation, the thread is asking who, of the players in the 19 community, is the best. I like to factor in peoples' skill at 90 when I consider them as one of the best players in our community...

let me try to clarify with an example. it's like asking "who is the best athlete" in a baseball league's forum. you can answer the question based on how good that person is at baseball, sure, but I'm also going to consider how good they are at football, soccer, hockey etc... because I think baseball, by itself, doesn't tell much about someones athletic ability. thus, for a more accurate answer, I reference other sports for better information. in this example, baseball is the 19 bracket, and other sports represent the 90 bracket.

NOW, if the question was "who is the best baseball player", then i would not factor in those other sports. such is the difference between a "who is the best of the 19s" thread and "who is the best at playing 19s". In the end, it is really up to your own interpretation of what "best of 19s" means. As I stated above, I think it means "who, of the players in the 19 community, is the best", and I think being the "best" encompasses more than ability on a level 19, hence why I first responded in such a way to Giliese's initial question of "what do you consider when writing the lists". Hope that makes sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been 2500 3's and 2420 2's.

Lebron Jr.

btw selling account - check account sales for more details.

No luv for ferals? :(

the thread is called "best of 19s", not "who is the best at playing 19s." In my interpretation, the thread is asking who, of the players in the 19 community, is the best. I like to factor in peoples' skill at 90 when I consider them as one of the best players in our community...

let me try to clarify with an example. it's like asking "who is the best athlete" in a baseball league's forum. you can answer the question based on how good that person is at baseball, sure, but I'm also going to consider how good they are at football, soccer, hockey etc... because I think baseball, by itself, doesn't tell much about someones athletic ability. thus, for a more accurate answer, I reference other sports for better information. in this example, baseball is the 19 bracket, and other sports represent the 90 bracket.

NOW, if the question was "who is the best baseball player", then i would not factor in those other sports. such is the difference between a "who is the best of the 19s" thread and "who is the best at playing 19s". In the end, it is really up to your own interpretation of what "best of 19s" means. As I stated above, I think it means "who, of the players in the 19 community, is the best", and I think being the "best" encompasses more than ability on a level 19, hence why I first responded in such a way to Giliese's initial question of "what do you consider when writing the lists". Hope that makes sense.

aight drugs if I edit the OP will you stop with this nonsense?

aight drugs if I edit the OP will you stop with this nonsense?

Nonsense? It makes perfect sense. And you're the one that called me out so i have every right to explain myself. Anyways, i was answering Giliese's question in the first place. Do whatever you like, my list has already been made, i dont care

Druid: Pizza, Vianco
Feral: Sighstrosity, Nudge
Hunter: Nettiebay, Agonist
Mage: Vianco, Uraflamer
Monk: Curleyrollsu
Mistweaver : Donitxo, Trashecanqt
Paladin: Stubs
Priest: Muski, Yowzabesteu
Rogue: Curley, Deathsstone,
Shaman: Dasfizzla, Yowzamvp
Warlock: Boscoe, Dorigon
Warrior: N/A