Best Level 70 Rogue Transmog?

As I told you before, rogues dont need cool mounts and cool mogs, cuz you are just AFK-ing 95% of the time in stealth ;) Nobody will see your transmog when you press "Ambush" or something.

As I told you before, rogues dont need cool mounts and cool mogs, cuz you are just AFK-ing 95% of the time in stealth ;) Nobody will see your transmog when you press "Ambush" or something.
I agree, but in between bgs and when I’m bank afking, just wanna look nice.

I agree, but in between bgs and when I’m bank afking, just wanna look nice.
wowscrnshot_083118_172959-jpg.8613

This mog on the right is the new rogue mog which you can get from "Trial of Style" event. I bet, you can get far more mogs than that with 70 lvl. Just go to the transmog vendor and see the sets.

Why the hell are you asking what is the best transmog? Transmog is all YOU. You should transmog your character whatever you like. Dont ask other ppl to tell you how to dress. Find mogs in WowHead or AH in-game and use them. Just make your character by your taste.

Why the hell are you asking what is the best transmog? Transmog is all YOU. You should transmog your character whatever you like. Dont ask other ppl to tell you how to dress. Find mogs in WowHead or AH in-game and use them. Just make your character by your taste.
I don’t know why you went from giving advice, to criticizing what I’m doing. I’m not going to copy someone’s mog, but I want an example to build off of. Chill man, it isn’t that serious.

Users who are viewing this thread