Best 19 warriors in EU right now

I'm soo happy to see Madock back

I was even more honoured to have some duels against him

I really want to see Genie come back on her/his warrior, was a beast on it

Got to <3 those crazy charges that was pulled off

Destroy said:
because the 19 brackets doesnt soley revolve around arena, and who has the most amount of screenshots of defeating person "X".

im conscious about that. however, it still doesnt lead anywhere towards the statement of you being mentioned as above average + whether youre on this active top 5 list or not makes former interest fade into obscurity. another add to this disc. is that literally everyone gets offended when others questionmarks them for being listed as decent.

Madock gave me problems back in the days when warriors did half the dmg they do today :)

And I could defeat the descent ones w/o even healing myself with spells :)

I think it's sorta hard to beat Warriors nowadays though, cause of the damn Herbalism, it really depends on how the druid saves his/her mana, and if he/she has any lucky wrath crits and lucky Bandaid interrupts :)

To sum it up! If Madock finds his way back to half the skill he had back in the days, he'll mouthrape anyone :)

Bragh said:
Madock gave me problems back in the days when warriors did half the dmg they do today :)

And I could defeat the descent ones w/o even healing myself with spells :)

I think it's sorta hard to beat Warriors nowadays though, cause of the damn Herbalism, it really depends on how the druid saves his/her mana, and if he/she has any lucky wrath crits and lucky Bandaid interrupts :)

To sum it up! If Madock finds his way back to half the skill he had back in the days, he'll mouthrape anyone :)

Any decent warrior should never lost to a druid now

another add to this disc. is that literally everyone gets offended when others questionmarks them for being listed as decent.

Lol im not offended, just this thread as probably mentioned earlier is peoples opinions, you may not have to agree with their opinion. Thats why its called THEIR opinion.

Im not playing to impress anyone, im playing because i like playing; if that means people like my playstyle then its a win win. If people think im garbage, meh; its a MMORPG, not everyone is going to like how i do my thing.

Users who are viewing this thread